No Crackdown 2 :(

strommsarnac

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
USA, Central Ohio
Sucks that Microsoft sat on the requests for approval for so long that Real Time Worlds gave up on the project (they'd already started developing it). It wasn't until RTW sent another game in for approval that MS responded (approving that game) and then ignored the correspondence asking what happened with Crackdown2.

Oh well, the new game looks to be a cross-platform MMO. Think Crackdown on steroids. Looks to be like they shifted what was to be Crackdown 2 and made it better, but MMO.

Aw man, I really liked Crackdown. A longer lasting sequel would have kicked arse! :(

I believe the MMO is A.P.B., which is supposed to be a bit like GTA and is apparently David Jones' (creator of Crackdown and GTA) latest project.

Crackdown freakin rocks.

I've played it non stop for about a month. Only this week I changed the disk, and that's because I picked up some new games :lol:

It was fun! What's not to like about jumping between skyscrapers and throwing cars at bad guys? It's only major problem was that it was way too short.

Crackdown is pretty good ,but it isn't an OMG great type game then again neither is Halo 3

I like how it was essentially a game to promote Halo 3, and it turned out to be pretty entertaining. I enjoyed it, though I haven't played it in months. COD 4 is just too addicting for me to play anything else.

Maximo said:
Crackdown is pretty good ,but it isn't an OMG great type game then again neither is Halo 3

Alot of people would disagree. Its evident in reviews. Thats why even though I personally didnt think SMG was that great, reviews tend to disagree with him.

Back