No good games again?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
http://gonintendo.com/?p=15097#comments
^Well it looks like Nintendo is F...ing us over for the 4th weeks of games that arn't worth it, I dotn get why they cant just Release TMNT or Star Fox or hell Super Metriod? Since Super Paper Mario is not out yet why are they holding back there VC tittles people want?

TMNT is out..well..is here in Europe anyway.
I'd way they'd release Super Metroid the same week as Metroid Prime 3.

^did it come out a on friday or a couple weeks ago?

VC is just a joke. its nintednos' way to get people to buy old games that arent good, you know, make a lil extra money on games thats been around for a decade, but for every 15 bad games mix in 2 good ones. just a money ploy really

^Well there are games like Sonic Pinaball, Ristar and Streets of Rage I want but not for 8 bucks.
And Zelda OOt is a great game but everyone already has like 3 copy's of it so for me the VC has sucked the last 4 weeks and Im not getting why its so ard to put 2 N64 games on the Wii? We want N64 games no not in 3 years.

Jay61 said:
I'd way they'd release Super Metroid the same week as Metroid Prime 3.

I'm thinking it'll be released close to Metroid Prime 3's release date as well. Unfortunately MP3 still looks like it won't be out for a while. :sad:

JerrodDRagon said:
^did it come out a on friday or a couple weeks ago?

It was released 2 weeks ago.

Very wii-eak... Just when you thought they where getting bad they get worse. I'd say they're working to something big for next week but I doubt it. :frown2:

Wii has the best old shcool purchasing pwns the **** out of Playstation store and Xbox Live Marketplace so don't say it sucks and as I've said before if every game is a good one do you honestly think it would last more than 6 months

WiiZero said:
Wii has the best old shcool purchasing pwns the **** out of Playstation store and Xbox Live Marketplace so don't say it sucks and as I've said before if every game is a good one do you honestly think it would last more than 6 months

There's no excuse for one ok game a week, Nintendo should be able to put out atleast 3 ok games each week. It could last that way.

MEMO to NINTENDO:

Humblest Nintendo, we realize you are a company. And as a company, we realize your goal is to make as much money as possible. This is why you want to sell your old games all over again to make a few more bucks on the side, and even give the younger generation a chance to make up for lost time. However, instead of selling 3 copies of Romance of the 3 Kingdoms and make $3.55, how about re-release Star Fox 64 or Super Metroid? It will cost you the same to make it, and since it is a larger file, it might even make a few more wii users go out a buy an SD card. This will make a larger net sum and greatly increase your options with your current-gen releases, to mention a few: online play, increased hard drive, and 1080i graphics. You will be able to do this while keeping the price the same, to appeal to all generations. Thank you for your time, and please release better VC titles ASAP.

Last edited:
A little post by lasher702 entitled "My Two Cents"

LMAO Some of the arguments sounds like the same stuff I heard over at a PSP forum about why Sony doesn't allow PSP owners to directly download games onto their PSP without a PS3. The corperate greed conspiracy shows no prejudice.

Ummmm, waaaaaa, Nintendo only releases a few good games every other month and there is a slew of junkware. So don't buy the junkware. Play the games you got and wait. As a company they aren't stupid. They know what people want to see on the VC. For me the nestolgia of seeing some of the junkware that I would pick up in the late eighties for ten bucks is worth waiting for some good games. If it were up to me I would demand they released Super Mario 3 the day the Wii came out. But it isn't so I will paitently wait till the day they do.

Last edited:
^4 weeks. Were not talking a week or 2 but a month of **** not one game is worth its price tag (except Zelda but who the hell does not have a copy of that game) If games like Streets of Rage and Sonic Pinball were 6 bucks I could say Im happy with the VC but for 8 bucks its not worth it since you play games like those for how long? Honestly ever sega game I get for the VC I play for like an Hour, While games like Star Fox most people can play for hours on end. And TMNT is not the best game but for 5 bucks its worth it.

Its all about perspective. Games like Tecmo Bowl I thought was a great addition. Nintendo isn't going to please everyone all the time. I will admit that this week was particularly stupid but someone out there loves the game they released.

I have seen the future and it shows that a thread exactly like this will be created again and again and again and again.

(I'm happy with the VC)

(I'm happy with the VC)

me too. sure there are down weeks and whatnot, but thats how the cookie crumbles. why not go beat one of the games you bought. I know personally, I've bought 12 VC games, of which I have beat probably beat about 7 of. The rest are either casual games I don't mind not beating on the console, because I beat them when I had them long ago. By the time I beat one though, another one comes that is worth throwin some wii points at. Unfortunately, Super Ghouls n Ghosts or whatever is so damn hard, I think I'll be trying to beat it until Duke Nukem Forever is released (hahaha.) Just ease the tension everyone. Why not try downloading a game you've never heard of, or try some of those TG-16 games? I'm anxious to do so myself. Be a fan of gaming, not a fanboy of a series. Try stuff out, you may be surprised.

Back