No Good Games Yet?

TheMaster3

WiiChat Member
Oct 12, 2007
!UK! Not many good games have come out yet for the wii (exept LoZ TP and stuff) but not many nintendo games have come out like ive been waiting ages for SSBB to come out and Mario Kart. Any one Agree

Ghost Squad looks like a pretty good game and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will probably the best Fps for the Wii by the end of this year (Not including MP3 and Re4)

Galaxy will be the Wii Game of the Year, since Super Smash Bros Brawl will be coming out on Feb 10,2008

I'm quite pleased with the games that are available in the UK. TP, RE4, and Fifa are the notable ones, but I thoroughly enjoyed NfS Carbon as well, plus Red Steel wasn't too bad. There's 5 games that I'd say are worth playing, and with the inclusion of Wii Sports, I think that's a decent amount of gaming to satisfy you for almost a year. Now Corruption is coming out in 2 weeks, followed by Galaxy, NfS Pro Street, RE:UC, and MOHH2 in November, well I don't know about you but that's certainly enough to make me happy!

Sure we might be waiting ages for Brawl and Mario Kart to come out, but there's plenty to keep us occupied until then...the titles I've mentioned above would probably do justice until Brawl and Mario Kart, but there's also BWii, Ghost Squad, No More Heroes, Smackdown vs. Raw 08, Soul Calibur Legends, and PES (I understand that some of these are probably coming out after Brawl and Mario Kart, but I'm just mentioning the games on my list!). If some of those don't take your fancy, I'm sure there's other games that you and other people might want, but I don't so I haven't listed them.

It would suck to get the games so late, it bites in the USA being a month or 2 behind japan but it must really suck in europe :/

yeah i guess that stinks for europe. it seems like they get everything last almost. idk what is up with that.

It doesn't really bother me in the slightest that Europe gets things later. People moan and complain, but there's nothing that can be done about it so I just get on with it! I'm happy enough knowing that it's going to be released, we're just on a different cycle so we play the things now that the Americas were playing a couple of months ago...it's only on forums that can make it annoying, because you hear about people playing it, but I just ignore it all, like I ignored everything about Corruption here on WiiChat when that first came out. People should start accepting that games and things will come out first in a different place (except of course for Japan in most cases!), and just get on with it!

mushroomedmario said:
japan>americas>europe............................>austraila
Lmfao, how true that is. ^^

Brawl will be one of the greatest games of our time. Galaxy is coming out in less than a month. BWii is coming out in the nest couple weeks. Metroid Prime: Corrutpion...

Take what you get now, and wait for Brawl, Kart, Animal Crossing, etc. for next year. It's all a matter of time before you're playing your "most wanted game".

BWW, MOHH2, Guitar Hero 3, MKW, SSBB, Galaxy, etc. are all coming out in a few months. Brawl being the latest.

manufan15 said:
BWW, MOHH2, Guitar Hero 3, MKW, SSBB, Galaxy, etc. are all coming out in a few months. Brawl being the latest.
GHIII. Forgot about that one, thanks for mentioning it.

Back