No hd for the wii.

Nfanboy said:
I don't care about HD! HD is stupid and waaay overrated! I could care less about graphics!

So people get over about Wii not having HD!!!!!!!!!!
how old are you?

btw read posts before you post

Wiitendo said:
HD are for idiots, since when did true gamers base their views on games by the graphics. Don't judge a book by it's cover people. Look at super mario, best game ever. Look at halo worst game ever. USE YOUR HEADS!

-BTW wii can go 580i ED with a cable.
lmao!!! the first sentence explains itself like en4neo spotted out

halo worst game ever, right, even though mario always tried to have the greatest graphics?
jeeze your such a fanboy that you cant even handle yourself

you and nfanboy get along nicely dont you? and i bet both of you barely play your Wiis (go ahead, deny it)

Nfanboy said:
I don't care about HD! HD is stupid and waaay overrated! I could care less about graphics!

So people get over about Wii not having HD!!!!!!!!!!
That's a pretty laughable opinion..regardless of whether you're referring to high definition graphics on games or high definition t.v./home movies it's far from overrated. High definition is taking visual stimulus and the overall experience of gaming/movies to a whole new level. By 2009 all t.v. stations are going to be required to record and film with hd cameras, standard definition will cease permanently..the dawn of crystal clear imagery and a much more pristine optical experience awaits us.

Ummnn yeah Nfanboy I'm gonna ask you to stop talking for awhile cuz u sound like an annoying, bratty, 9 year old crying about how graphics don't matter. They do matter to me but not as much as gameplay does. That being said I wouldn't have minded the Wii having HD capabilities. But does it kill me that it doesn't? NO. 480p is alright with me. Hopefully next time around Nintendo will improve in that area. Really you need to calm down...a true fan knows when to critique their company when it deserves it. In the graphical department the Wii is just not as strong as the other console 360 and the machine (PS3). Simple as that...

Did anyone maybe think that the game demo's will be online and you will be streaming them and you wont have to save them to your wii ??

Sovieto said:
you and nfanboy get along nicely dont you? and i bet both of you barely play your Wiis (go ahead, deny it)

Huh-uh and that explains why you are on this forum most of the day, NOT PLAYING YOUR 360.

Back