No longer a zelda fan

apple

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2009
NY
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
after this game came out, i started losing interest with WW but this game really told me that this series is done with
its really a disapointment because since i could hold a controller Ive been playing Zelda games
the last released game from the series that was GOOD: Majora's Mask. in fact, it is my favorite.
I dont get why people love Twilight princess so much.:sick:

i don't get why you wouldn't love TP.
or why you think the series is over because of it.

TP is one of the greatest games and one of the best Zelda games ever. MM is good and all but it just doesn't hold up to TP by a longshot.

and you think the series is over because of it? why?

i don't get why you wouldn't love TP.
or why you think the series is over because of it.

TP is one of the greatest games and one of the best Zelda games ever. MM is good and all but it just doesn't hold up to TP by a longshot.

and you think the series is over because of it? why?

Twilight Princess for starters, is far too easy. Nintendo could have chosen to make harder, more realistic games after majoras mask and instead they did the total opposite. now i know the zelda series is going to stay on this path because of the young audience that they attracted from Wind Waker and Phantom hourglass (and twilight princess) etc. Why? because after i saw the first trailer of TP i thought for sure the game was going to be great and nintendo was not going back to the kiddie nonsense. but when i played it, not at all what i was hoping for. I honestly think this game is EASIER than wind waker by far. I didnt like the music aside from the recycled ones and the trailer music but this can be made up for in the next game hopefully. however the games are probably going to remain easy from this point on. I wouldve liked it if Nintendo decided to make...well pretty much a 3 D version of Zelda II, very difficult, with actual palaces. Or more stages like Stone Tower. but This will never happen because they love to make it so that 6 year olds can play too. Thanks to the Wii.
this is my opinion which 99% percent of the people here would disagree with.

yes TP is easy, but only if you're already used to Zelda games. if you've played any Zelda before then you already know what to look for which makes the game easier.

yet TP is still one of the hardest Zelda games since OoT. and while the DS games are easy that cause they're meant to be fun entertaining games with mild puzzle elements.

TP aint the best Zelda game Ever.... Legend of Zelda is and will always be the best Z game WHY? cause was the birth of link and Zelda!then you got A Link to the past « sold more them Oot MM 2gether!
Four swords... pre dates Oot should been out b4 its time!

and the one id like to find is Oot masterquest « came wit pre oder of The Wind Waker for cube!!

actually 4Swords does not pre-date OoT. Link to the Past first came out on the SNES. then OoT on the N64. when LttP was re-made for the GBA, 4Swords was added in for multi-player fans.

I never was a zelda fan.Dont hate it,just not interested.I have some old nintendo entertainment system game of zelda somewhere.Dont know whats it called.Theres like a new zelda game out for the ds.

Zelda is becoming too easy
Sure it was long, but fustrating and easy
No redeads? No music? (anytime u want with a ocarina/conductor)
C'mon! Music was the very reason y Zelda became so awesome in the first place!

twilight princess is awesome. Majoras Mask is cool too.
My favorite so far is twilight princess though :p.
Minish Cap was REALLY fun though :)

*ahem*

I consider myself an authority on the 3D Zelda games (I suck at the 2D ones) so I'd like to step in if you don't mind.

Twilight Princess was and is a solid Zelda title. It doesn't hold a lantern to Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time in terms of replayability, but it is amazing in its own right.

Majora's Mask is my favorite. It is the most unique of the Zelda titles and it allowed you to change forms and whatnot. You also had to learn how to move quickly to solve puzzles and use time to your advantage, learning something different on each 3 Day run.

Ocarina of Time comes second. I'm not entirely sure an explanation is needed here as it has been labeled the best Zelda game of all time by Nintendo Power.

Twilight Princess comes in third. The amazing visuals, gripping story which directly continues from that of Ocarina of Time, unique gameplay if you have the Wii version, fully orchestrated music (though the quality could have been better) and two forms (which I admit isn't fun until you have the ability to switch between the two). It is a little easy, however as someone mentioned you must take into account that you know what to look for now. Because to be honest, I still struggled with the fully original challenges. And I now breeze through the old games that were once so challenging. It's just a matter of knowing where to go and what to look for.

Wind Waker comes in fourth out of four, not because it's a bad game, but because the others are better. I adored Wind Waker...and still do really. We'll see if it stays in last place once the next console Zelda title comes out.

I prefer using my brain to my sword anyway, and I think Zelda games have a good balance of the two.

*sighs* the pure violent generation of gamers that make us look bad. Sure, decapitation is fun, but you need more than that to make a game good.

Back