No love for Zak and Wiki?!?

Wiingman

WiiChat Member
Sep 6, 2007
Inland Empire, CA
Man, this game is GREAT!!! Definitely my favorite game so far for the Wii. Great graphics/ art, great sound, awesome concept. It's just plain fun. Zelda was great too, but a lot of Zelda felt like work to me, whereas Zak and Wiki is just pure unadulterated fun. Don't let the lame title fool you, this is a game that's great for kids and adults - lots of replay value to boot. Third party developers please pat attention to this game... Thank you, Capcom!

I'm sure a lot of people are enjoying Zack & Wiki right now as we speak. It's IGN score is 9.0 which is classes as 'Outstanding' which means there is probably hype about it somewhere, just not here. The main topic discussed now is mostly Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

But besides all that, who care's if nobody is posting about, as long as you are enjoying the game, that's all that matters. :-]

You thought Zelda was work? I thought it was a little too easy but i guess that just depends on the person.

Zak and Wiki was a total surprise. I thought it looked pretty dumb but all this positive feedback has me curious. i'll check it out and if i like it i'll totally buy it.

Wii games are really starting to get better. I hope the titles coming out soon (BWii, Fire Emblem, Galaxy, etc.) really live up to their hype. Nintendo is going to have a killer holiday season

I just bought it yesterday~ and im at the 1st "boss" if thats what ya wanna call it... This is a must own game for the wii and w/ a $39.99 price tag it makes it even more worth while. Challenging and well put together.

The opening is kinda dragged out but once you get past that your strait in the action.

PICK THIS ONE UP NOW

p.s. Zelda TP IS the easiest Zelda game...

Moose said:
You thought Zelda was work?

I don't mean work in the sense that it was difficult, I mean work in the sense of completing everything... getting all the bugs, the extras, etc. I beat it in roughly 45 hours and yes it probably is one of the easier zelda games.

I just picked it up, first few levels were easy, I started regretted buying it but then it got hard. Really makes you think, Im enjoying it.

There's probably 1 or 2 points of hype from IGN since they started the whole Zak and Wiki campaign. At $39, why not.

no, this game is good, but noone will ever think of buying it, its just way to overshadowed by all the other "huge" titles

Great looking, high quality, but in a high profile crowd alongside titles like BWii, MOHH2, SMG, Halo 3 for the Wii60 crowd, etc. I'll definitely get Zdub. Probably not this year though.

Without Brawl, what are really the must buy games for this console this holiday season?

I mean Galaxy is the only one that I'm sure every true Wii owner will buy.
The other titles that people will purchase are:
BWii
Guitar Hero 3
Mario and Sonic
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Soul Calibur Legends
MoH
Trauma Center
Fire emblem
and obviously Zack and Wiki

Look at those titles. None of them are "Huge." They might all be somewhat big, but none are huge. The closest ones to huge are probably GH, MOH, and probably Zack and Wiki. But the gap between Galaxy and those is still pretty colassal.

So, I don't think any of these games should over shadow Zack and Wiki. I think if you look at the holiday season, the lack of any killer apps other than Galaxy means that games that deserve good sales, should get good sales. Which means Zack and Wiki should be fine.

frickin love this game. wore the pirate hat to school today, lol.

on the first "boss" fight now. and i thought the other puzzles were hard! this game has me so convinced that i might buy another copy just to give Capcom some more money and to do part to get a sequel.

Loving Zack and Wiki, Very fun and it really does start to get challenging as you go on. Right now I've just finished Area 3.

Really recommend this game, makes you not want to stop playing.

Back