No Mariokart Wii Sticky Thread?

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
the SSBB sticky has been around forever. with the release of mariokart wii looming just around the corner, don't you think there should be a sticky thread for forum members to discuss the game and, if nothing else, get their mariokart fix before the game is actually released? i've been waiting for this thread to be created for a long time now...hopefully, this'll help ecourage the site to post it.

Just around the corner? Last I heard, it wasn't expected til the 1st quarter of 08'. I wouldn't technically call that "around the corner". The sticky would go nowhere since we are more than 4 months out and possibly atleast 7 months out.

I understand why you would suggest it, but imo, it's too early. But who knows.

They def need to post more sticky threads, mp3 is coming out soon, their should be an EA Sports thread for sure, Madden and the announcment of NBA Live(that's gonna be awesome.) MoH 2 is coming in Nov but i'd be nice to find more info/talk about it, same goes with Mario Galaxy. Bwii should be out in this quarter? There needs to be more activity from the mods, they are doing a great job cleaning up but the site hasn't changed since i joined. i'm not complaining i'm just asking.

Nope.

1 video. That's all there is as of now.
Once new media and info starts pouring in then it will be more appropriate.

Well as i will say agian...the only reason a SSBB forum was made was becuase it was taking over the wii gaming forum, when mario kart does that then it will get its own forum, untill then you will have to wait

Marioman said:
Well as i will say agian...the only reason a SSBB forum was made was becuase it was taking over the wii gaming forum, when mario kart does that then it will get its own forum, untill then you will have to wait

I don't know if thats the case cause Strikers and Super Paper Mario both have their own sub-boards. I think its the fact that i0n, the administrator, hasn't been around in a while and he's the only one who can create sub-forums.

fact is iOns never on anymore, all the best mods left, the forum is dead..need anymore reasons?

The apocalypse was in '09, actually. The tragedy of the huge data loss, and many a good thread and posts. Although, some time prior to that activity did seem like an apocalypse had run it's course... :lol: The actual "Wiichat Apocalypse" was the nail in the coffin, so to speak.

Back