Status
Not open for further replies.

adam1111

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
maryland
Wii Online Code
2102-9498-1680-7204
have any of u realized there is no captin falcon on the veteren fighters list?

Yea we all know he's not there but we also know that he will be there...commonsense man... he was on the orginal Bros. so no doubt he will be in the game...they just haven't announced him yet

*sigh*

Regardless of whether he has a game for wii or not, he will be in Brawl. Having said that, I don't see why he wouldn't have his own game seeing as the Wii controls would match it perfectly. I'm looking forward to buying F-Zero WX and playing it online.

ARGH are they going to make an Ice Climbers game for the Wii? How bout a Pit Kid Icarus game...I really don't think so...for the lst time they don't get rid of the orginal characters from the first Bros. it won't happen...

Captin falcon has never been in any Super Smash Bros. game. Are you sure you're not confusing him with Captain Falcon?

And he'll be here.

i dont see why some people are freaking out about the fact that he hasnt been announced yet, he's like luigi......he hasnt been announced by we know that the inamitable is that he will be in, like mario man stated,......its common sence man

^The human race is naturally stupid.

Its up to you to not be a part of that stereotype.

Lock the thread for the greater good.

Falcon's manliness will be in Brawl so you can show him your boobs... I mean moves... because that's totally what he says >_> lol.

Falcon ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back