No More Hereos ???

well if you have extra cash to spend on it then go ahead and buy it. I dont think that it should be worth $50 because of the lack of replay value. but for sure I recommend this game to anyone.

What Vidya?! Try being helpful instead of a complete NMH fanboy.

The reviews are very mixed. Some people say they were very disappointed while some say they loved it. Its so all over the place that I would strongly recommend renting it. Even if you do end up enjoying it, its not very long and could be finish if you just rent it.

T3kNi9e said:

The reviews are very mixed. Some people say they were very disappointed while some say they loved it. Its so all over the place that I would strongly recommend renting it. Even if you do end up enjoying it, its not very long and could be finish if you just rent it.

I completely agree. Also when you say it isnt very long, it really depends on how long you think long is. with both of the endings it took me about 19 hours to beat NMH.

if you wanna help out wii's third party support then yes, and i like your name btw

T3kNi9e said:

Nothings wrong with being a fanboy. :scared:

Anyway, the game is pretty solid. The best part about this game without a doubt the art style and characters. Gameplay is decent, and the free roam isn't too hot. If you like games with flavor, No More Heroes is for you.

Dbomb3 said:
if you wanna help out wii's third party support then yes, and i like your name btw

lol ya, really... ahh yah always nice to meet a fellow derek / derick

Yeah this game looks good i dont own it because im living in the uk but once its out here ill definatley buy it looks pretty good like the light saber weapon worth buying just for that lol

I bought it It a fun game the fighting is cool I was surprise with all the cursing on a wii game but I would atleast rent it

Back