no more heroes coming in 6 more days!

Yea, I don't see enough people talking about this game on these boards. What a shame. There should be tons of threads on this game!

This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.

I want to like it, especially considering that my Wii is starving for good games.
But, it just really doesn't look like something I'd get anything out of.

I'll probably just rent it, and see if it warrants a purchase.

solidkirby said:
I want to like it, especially considering that my Wii is starving for good games.
But, it just really doesn't look like something I'd get anything out of.

I'll probably just rent it, and see if it warrants a purchase.

X2, I want to make sure I want it before I buy it.

Atomheart said:
This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.

Yup, the only problem with that though is we won't know if people didn't buy the game because it was actually bad, or simply because it didn't include Mario as a playable character :lol:

Budo said:
Yup, the only problem with that though is we won't know if people didn't buy the game because it was actually bad, or simply because it didn't include Mario as a playable character :lol:

:lol:

Seriously, some of you guys are fanboys when it comes to strictly produced Nintendo games. Yea, they have been making the better games so far, but if *any* of the 3rd party games get reviews in the 90s then it MUST be pretty good. It's my style of game so it's automatic for me.. Smash Bros isn't my style of game, but I'm buying it anyway because of so many fanboys..

well to me the game looks pretty great and i've seen a ton of videos on it so i think if your a little confused you should check out the ign nmh preview. also sorry for not having link for you im on my wii right now.

brigipson said:
well to me the game looks pretty great and i've seen a ton of videos on it so i think if your a little confused you should check out the ign nmh preview. also sorry for not having link for you im on my wii right now.
I'm sure you're speaking of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1SIAWWw1s

I just watched that this morning for the first time, actually. My opinion is slightly changed, as it has an interesting story behind it. Before watching this, I had only seen some snippets of gameplay. Though, as previously stated, it looks like it could get repetitive.

You haven't seen many topics about it? Are you blind? There's been effing loads of them! Too many, infact. :scared:

With SSBB delayed. I may get this next month instead if the reviews stay good. Sadly in March GTA4 is coming out, so I cant get SSBB anymore.

gta4 it looks good but i dont like the storyline its about some german guy looking for his brother

also idr rather get a 360 over a wii anyways im for american products. thats if i were to get another system

Back