no more heroes fan thread

This game is looking to be utterly amazing. The article in Nintendo Power explained a ton about the game...it is sounding very cool. I can't wait

Bridgemute said:
This game is looking to be utterly amazing. The article in Nintendo Power explained a ton about the game...it is sounding very cool. I can't wait

yes i read the article too. good stuff.

Its a freaking sweet concept, but I cant help but feel the graphics could use a bit more polish. SOme of the game is just way too blocky.
All in all though I will be getting this game, just because its such a unique take on the GTA concept, and I'm really digging the characters that theve releaved so far.
Plus come on.. you run around hacking people with a lightsaber-ish thing, theres nothing cooler than that!

Deanis said:
Its a freaking sweet concept, but I cant help but feel the graphics could use a bit more polish. SOme of the game is just way too blocky.
All in all though I will be getting this game, just because its such a unique take on the GTA concept, and I'm really digging the characters that theve releaved so far.
Plus come on.. you run around hacking people with a lightsaber-ish thing, theres nothing cooler than that!

i dont think the graphics are bad.they are wind waker type (cel shaded). it should be fixed up once it comes out.

Oh yer I'm sure they will fix this up a bit, its pretty much the only fault I can find with the game so far...so theyre doing pretty dam good in my books!

Nfanboy said:
This is much different then GTA.

Looks fun, but I'll never be allowed to play it (I'm 15)

when i said that it was like gta, i meant that you could go anywhere and interact with anyone. it is also like because u are someone who is trying to climb up the ranks of the gangs and assassins

Yea it really is quite similar in concept to GTA. Just not in the same location, and less gangsta and more... hwo can we say it...no im really not sure wat to call it.
BTW theres some awesome, awesome new clips of this game on IGN atm:
http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/838/838875p1.html
That dudes fold-out blade......zomfg, i want one!

Back