No more heroes final verdict!!!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
Ok so we found out that ign gave no more heroes a 7.8 which is another solid score and gamespot gave it a 9.0 and about every other game reviewer articule gave this game a 8 on up out of 10. So with a couple of flaws here and there is it safe to finally say and this is not my wii fanboyism but can we say nintendo finally has gotten its first good 3 party game. Now remember this before you give me your answer dont make this into a ps3 vs a wii thing or start a arguement over it. just plane and simple, does nintendo wii have its first decent or better 3rd party wii game.

now in my opinion, remember its just my opinion i think this game looks great and im getting tomorrow. i think this is our first decent 3 party game

Resident Evil games are third party and are awesome.. so it is not the first good third party game

Hey check this out normal mapping on the Wii!!!????

32.jpg

http://www.nwiizone.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/32.jpg
WTF look at those trunks! Click to make bigger!
This has to be a mistake! It's not possible! Sweat too! WOW! Hell UT3 doesn't even have textures that detailed on the trunks! Thats got to be the xbox version.

Oh yeah the game is good. Yeah NMH... some fun stuff there.

Last edited:
Spam.... dont pouble post plz.
Returning to the subject, yeah itll be a great game, but I wouldn't call it the first by a third party. Third party developers are only now becoming more aware of the wii's features. Plus game reviewing companies all subtract like 1point from nintendo games on any console. They'll say stuff like "a solid game with a couple of minor flaws that keep it from being great.... 6.5/10"
So if their reviews are what you're going by, lots of good games have probably slipped past people and didn't get the credit they deserve.

I have to say I'm in agreement with ign here. I found it lacking and buggy in areas. :( Although to be honest I thought this game was not gonna be that great to begin with. The combat was great, but thats about where it shines. Also I haven't even seen a cat around in his apartment.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it was the first good third party game, others such as Zack and Wiki have also been praised.

Interesting now a 7.8 is a solid score from a game rating also ign is the game review company who game it that score but every other game review company gave the game a higher rating, Now if thats the case why did ign give the game the lowest rating when almost every other gaming review company gave this game a 8 or higher? Now one more question we know that good or decent 3rd party games can be made for wii, no more heroes being one of them. Will this be the first steps in producing better 3rd party games for the wii? please comments people.

powerpc127 said:
Spam.... dont pouble post plz.
Returning to the subject, yeah itll be a great game, but I wouldn't call it the first by a third party. Third party developers are only now becoming more aware of the wii's features. Plus game reviewing companies all subtract like 1point from nintendo games on any console. They'll say stuff like "a solid game with a couple of minor flaws that keep it from being great.... 6.5/10"
So if their reviews are what you're going by, lots of good games have probably slipped past people and didn't get the credit they deserve.

Thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I ever heard. Seriously stop posting now.

Monsteroids said:
I have to say I'm in agreement with ign here. I found it lacking and buggy in areas. :( Although to be honest I thought this game was not gonna be that great to begin with. The combat was great, but thats about where it shines. Also I haven't even seen a cat around in his apartment.

Hmmmm...Yet another player review that finds the game to be rather poor.

I really hope that you guys stick to your old mantra that the player reviews are the ones that matter, because based on those, IGN seems to have gotten it right.

first good third party game?!?!?! it seems to me that you have forgotten about the epic title that was Balls of Fury, my friend.
you are welcome for reminding you :lol:

kyle

Back