No More Heroes Gets A 9.4 Out Of 10!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
yup no more heroes is looking like another nintendo wii hit. go to google and type in no more heroes review to see what im talking about. yep i already got my copy reserved i hope you gamers do the same.

dont link us or anything bc that would be totally un helpful. by the way dunno about anyone else but i only trust IGN as far as sites go and EGM as far as mags go.

I likre Famitsu and GamePro mags. IGN & Metacritic are teh best sites!!! This thread is totally useless though. It screams DELETE ME!!!

the plot kinda seems like kill bill

you have to fight someone that's just as strong as you(or stronger) and they have an army of henchmen......(ell this only applies to the asain person....but yeah)

brigipson said:
sorry i cant link im on opera browser right now

I just hope your reason for using the opera browser is because all the computers were being used. You know...don't force a reason to use the opera browser "simply because it's there," because a lowly limitation is already revealed...

Nonetheless, on topic, I only see two reviews...
That's way too early to go around shouting "it got a 9.4!" Even with a 9.4, I don't see a written review yet, so all I see are arbitrary numbers.

Last edited:
Same here but i'm going to give this game a chance nonetheless...

I watched some video previews. I liked what I saw. Reminds me of GTA...lots of missions and things to do, but you can free-roam too. Probly just the kind of game I was waiting for. I'll probly pick it up if I have the cash.

Back