No More Heroes: Is it as cheesy as it looks?

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
So, is this game intentionally cheeseball? Need I list all the cheeseball factors (the dude's name is Touchdown, he lives in Santa Destroy, he's an assassin to buy video games, etc)? And what's up with the ghey light saber? Do they not have guns in this time period or something? Is the fighting going to be as cheesily repetitive as it looks with terrible enemy AI (as shown in the videos)?

Wiggly said:
I think it looks pretty damn cool, and I really like the art in it. :shrug:

Care to elaborate? What about my original questions?

And I didn't say anything about the art design.

i think the cheesiness is intentional, like it's soooo cheesy it's cool. after all, these are the same ppl who made Killer7.

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
i think the cheesiness is intentional, like it's soooo cheesy it's cool. after all, these are the same ppl who made Killer7.

lol as dumb as that sounds I don't think it coulda been said better.

also I never said you said nething about the art. just one aspect I like about the game. As for elaborating... welll.. of all the vids I've seen of it my conclusion is simply "looks cool" haha

it looks pretty cool nd i nvr watched any star wars movies.. well i tried.. nd i fell asleep in class hahaha well i want to try dis game out it seems promising :yesnod:

yaaa lloooooks dope can cut ppl n half and theres blood n cussin wtf else wud u need n s nintendo game :shocked:

Atomheart said:
So, is this game intentionally cheeseball? Need I list all the cheeseball factors (the dude's name is Touchdown, he lives in Santa Destroy, he's an assassin to buy video games, etc)? And what's up with the ghey light saber? Do they not have guns in this time period or something? Is the fighting going to be as cheesily repetitive as it looks with terrible enemy AI (as shown in the videos)?

I am with you on this one. Looks like Jet Set Radio for xbox meets slasher dude cutting up people who just stand there waiting to be split in half. I will not be spending $ on this. To each his own.

Back