No More Heroes receives another High Score

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
This time the review is coming out of Edge. Although there is no complete review sited, they do give a score of 9.

3 other reviews below.

Nights: Journey of Dreams (Wii, Sega): 6
Soul Calibur Legends (Wii, Namco Bandai): 2
No More Heroes (Wii, Grasshopper Manufacture): 9
Geometry Wars Galaxies (Wii, Sierra Entertainment): 7

This is great news for No More Heroes. I've only seen 2 reviews so far and both outlets have given it above a 9. It seems to me that it is an obligation as a Wii owner to purchase this one. I know I'll be getting it on release. Which by the way is January 22 in North America.

No More Heroes Info Here and Pre-Order Here

So Everyone: BUY NO MORE HEROES!

Last edited:
I still have yet to see any advertisements for this game. I'm sure this game will be good, but no ads = poor sales.

Geometry wars got a 7? I was expecting more of a 8.5 meh anyways will definetly get no more heroes =DDDD

nic7 said:
This time the review is coming out of Edge. Although there is no complete review sited, they do give a score of 9.

3 other reviews below.

This is great news for No More Heroes. I've only seen 2 reviews so far and both outlets have given it above a 9. It seems to me that it is an obligation as a Wii owner to purchase this one. I know I'll be getting it on release. Which by the way is January 22 in the states.

No More Heroes Info Here and Pre-Order Here

So Everyone: BUY NO MORE HEROES!

the states aren't the only country in north america....

I'm looking forward to this game a lot, knew it would be sweet the second i saw the trailer

Sounds good to me.
I didn't need any convincing though, will be picking this up in 8 days baby!

mushroomedmario said:
the states aren't the only country in north america....

I'm looking forward to this game a lot, knew it would be sweet the second i saw the trailer

Fixed it. And yeah, I posted this kind of quickly.

Hopefully this will be another hit besides all the other crap that's been coming to the Wii (other than the original Nintendo titles).

Shaderhack said:
Hopefully this will be another hit besides all the other crap that's been coming to the Wii (other than the original Nintendo titles).
Yeah, how come a third party game has to have "Heroes" in the title to be good, like Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 or No More Heroes.

Bad Joke, I know, I'm tired, it's Monday.

yea i saw no more heroes on G4 for something and was like oh yea i need to get me sum of that lol so i plan on buying it if my mom lets me lol

Not my "Cup of Tea" either. But its nice to see another good game for the Wii. I was planning on getting it then I just changed my mind like 3 weeks ago.

Whats really fukked up though is that Japan sales were pathetic. Thats a very bad thing seeing its a Japanese title, even though its a American type game. But with no marketing the sales are most likely going to flop and thats going to make it worse for 3rd party devs as it will mean Wii is basically worthless for great 3rd party games because of no marketing.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNBidhHgptw&feature=related[/MEDIA]

Look at that, how can it not get good ratings.
Easily one of the better Wii games out there that we know of so far.

holy crap i thought i couldnt want it anymore but now i do lol looks awesome i just hope my mom will let me get it

Back