No More Heroes Site Countdown

Those are AWESOME NEWS!!! :D
I want this game just as I want Brawl :)
It's so awesome that I can't wait...

I will check the updates when the site is on.

Wow, only nine more days. I didn't think it was coming out so soon. I'm really excited. Thanks for the info.

I initially thought you were referring to the series "Heroes". :lol:

It looks pretty good, I'm considering getting it.

Riviet said:
It looks pretty good, I'm considering getting it.

That's the least you can say about that game :lol:

Do they have more new clips from it?? Like gameplay or trailers, for example.

demonflair said:
That's the least you can say about that game :lol:

Do they have more new clips from it?? Like gameplay or trailers, for example.
Hehe, I never really got into games like GTA and Godfather, let alone played them.

I'm sure there are clips, try youtube.

I don't actually know anything about this game, but a lot of people say it's one of their most anticipated games... I'll probably need to do some research on it to see what it's like

Heh when I first went on the site, it came up with 666 days , then I turned flash player on :D.

when is it coming out? and the game consists of an assassin with a lightsaber kinda sword who has to kill people and run around a big environment, free-roaming, and there are going to be cool motion sensing abilities

I'm sorry but I really don't think that's coming out in 9 days, now what I think it is that will come out in 9 days is the site, with pictures, videos and more info

This game is based on the true story of my life, yes i bought a beam kantana on ebay :p

bs aside this game is gonna be freaking awesome cant wait!

Yeah it sure will, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a Grand Theft Auto clone, because I hate those games

Back