No more release date RUMOR forums

mikybee93

If its nintendo i love it
Jul 31, 2006
F-ing germany :(
Please stop posting forums about things that dot have any proof, thats fine if its in a magazine, but dont waste our time. If u want u can start an argument with me, but no cursing or dissing pls.:D

mikybee93 said:
no cursing or dissing pls.
NO MORE RUMORS ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE!!???

YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE COMING HERE YOU SON OF A....:lol:

Just kidding. I agree. If people want to talk about release dates, there are plenty of good threads already available.

I know, i just saw like about 4 threads taht all said something around the lines of, "Wii release date _____"

why wouldnt it matter in this section, and what section SHOULD it matter in. But yes it is very annoying, people posting lies to get peoples hopes up.

If there was a Spaceworld they would have already done it since they usually do it in Mid-July. I'm betting the Tokyo Game Show since it is in September, a few days before the 4th Quater of 2006 and it is in Japan since the Wii is going to launch there first.

Supermariomp3 if u didnt know, Nintendo will not be on the Tokio Game Show, so its not going to be there

Its already been posted supermariomp3... but im lazy to check just wait for the space world... cheers

Back