no more waiting for me!!!!!!!

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
i can't wait till march 9 and i live in ireland so i won't be getting brawl until the fall but no more waiting with this little baby http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/Wii-FreeLoader__EF000595.aspx

* Play ANY region of Wii or GameCube game on ANY Wii.
* Easy to use.
* No console modification required.
* Doesn’t invalidate warranty.
* Play games never released in your region.
* Play local games on your imported console.
* 100% unofficial.

LOL how is 100% unofficial supposed to be good lol, Anyways Codejunkies has reliable stuff it should work i have some of there old action replay stuff for gameboy and gamecube

Wouldn't Nintendo just blacklist the disc in a future update like they did with that loader for GameCube?
(unless the disc bypasses them as well)

Wouldn't mind being able to play imports myself without having to resort to chipping my Wii.

Aions how might a disc screw up your console? Thats like saying an mp3 can screw up your ipod. unless you actually went into the console and put in a modchip so that you can play any game then it wouldn't break.

Well I saw it yesterday and I was thinking of buying it and then order the NTSC SSBB since God knows when they will release it here in Europe p

But the thing is .. what about all those games (and SSBB is one of them I think) that do firmware updates ?
If I have a PAL console and run this disk first so that my SSBB NTSC will play and then SSBB goes and updates the firmware in my wii won't that brick it ?

To everyone above:

This doesn't alter your console at all, and many Wii sites have been advertising it, talking about how it works.

I think it'll work, so tell us about it when it does.

Please search. We have several free loader titles already.

I'd just like to mention that Nintendo could release a console update which would disable this....

Back