No multiplayer for MOH:H2??

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
it is only 1 player, except for online mode, according to what i've read. the box says 4 players and i wanted to just play against my brother in some sort of split screen mode. am i getting this right?

There was an almost identical thread to this a few days ago...well let me set the record straight. MOHH2 DOES NOT HAVE SPLIT SCREEN MULTIPLAYER, AND THERE IS NO TWO PLAYER ARCADE MODE!!!!!!!!!

I was disappointed when I heard there was no split-screen multiplayer in Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. Come on EA, even Medal of Honor: Vanguard has split-screen multiplayer.

FR. said:
I was disappointed when I heard there was no split-screen multiplayer in Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. Come on EA, even Medal of Honor: Vanguard has split-screen multiplayer.
Yeah that's true, every MOH game up until now has had Split-Screen! I don't know why Heroes 2 and Airborne decided to skip out on it.

splitscreen wouldve been great! especially i have a brother and we just pass the wiimote everytime someone dies online xD nd occasionally my cousins haha but that would be great if we can play split screen.. play against one another offline.. man dat wud b great... but da thing i dont get is that why does it say its for 4 players in the box:wtf:

Back