NO!! My sanctuary has been VIOLATED!!!!!! I feel RAPED!!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
hahahah so the day has finally come!! lol ever since I was born, the only systems that have ever been present in my household has been NES, SNES, N64, GCN and Wii

I knew the day would come and it has. This year. . . my older brother, a hardcore gamer has bought a XBOX 360!!!!

OMG it feels as though an unwelcomed guest has moved in XD I'm looking at it right now as he's playing Gears of War 2 and it's smiling at me!!! hahahah

boyyyy what a year this will be XD

hahahah so the day has finally come!! lol ever since I was born, the only systems that have ever been present in my household has been NES, SNES, N64, GCN and Wii

I knew the day would come and it has. This year. . . my older brother, a hardcore gamer has bought a XBOX 360!!!!

OMG it feels as though an unwelcomed guest has moved in XD I'm looking at it right now as he's playing Gears of War 2 and it's smiling at me!!! hahahah

boyyyy what a year this will be XD
i feel sorry for you. if it was a PS3 it wouldn't be so bad.

maybe you should shake holy water at it and scream "Begone Satan!" :lol:

i might as well get used to it. . .
i've always wanted to play assassin's creed lol

ummm. . . recommend any 360 games? i don't wanna get caught up in all the HALO hype

stick to my console? well, it'll be easy for me since i've never owned anything but nintendo products. i don't even know how imma be able to play the 360. . . :/ i've never played anything else

yea. . . i'm a sad sad sad sad person :/ sue me :/

ummm. . . recommend any 360 games? i don't wanna get caught up in all the HALO hype

Cheap ones

CrackDown
Katamari
Orange Box
Dead Rising
Perfect Dark Zero
Tenchu Z (Hay I enjoyed it)

Cheap ones

CrackDown
Katamari
Orange Box
Dead Rising
Perfect Dark Zero
Tenchu Z (Hay I enjoyed it)

thanks prinny!!! hey, if i want my OWN xbox live thing accout w/e you wanna call it, do i have to have my own subscription? know what i mean? like, i have to pay the same thing he does a month just so i can play gears of war 2 online with my OWN username *Rainbow Monkey*

Best to start asking over in the 360 section as I dont know

thanks prinny!!! hey, if i want my OWN xbox live thing accout w/e you wanna call it, do i have to have my own subscription? know what i mean? like, i have to pay the same thing he does a month just so i can play gears of war 2 online with my OWN username *Rainbow Monkey*
Sorry, you have to pay for gold membership for each account.

As for games, here's some of my suggestions (no, I'm not into any of that Halo-type crap either):

Fallout 3
Test Drive Unlimited
Saint's Row
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Bioshock

I also second Prinny's recommendations of Crackdown, Dead Rising, and Orange Box

Hey, don't listen to any of those Wii fan boys. *sigh*
I'm more of a PS3 person, but what the hell, a 360 is nice. Hope you enjoy it dawg.

As for games, here are some you should get:

Assassin's Creed 2
Fallout 3
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (something like that...)
Left 4 Dead
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Great game, you'll get into it)
Fable II also seems like a badass game.

As for games, here's some of my suggestions (no, I'm not into any of that Halo-type crap either):

Fallout 3
Test Drive Unlimited
Saint's Row
Bioshock

I also second Prinny's recommendations of Crackdown, Dead Rising, and Orange Box

GTFO, with those.

Buy Fallout 3 cause it's a long and awesome game but the rest are just rentals IMO.

Yes all those are good games but they don't last very long. You'll play them like once or twice and be done with them forever. Also NO ONE ever plays them online. I personally like games for their storyline but love them for their reuse.

So Multiplayer is BIG with me or I see no replay value truthfully.

But IDK what you really like.

Personally I love FPS and multiplayer so I play Halo 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Also careful with your gamertag their be tons of Douches out there on xbox live. Also try to keep it with less than 3 numbers and don't use weird characters.

I've played alot of games too so if you tell me what you like I can kinda help you out if you want.

Fallout 3
Test Drive Unlimited
Saint's Row
Bioshock

GTFO, with those.

Buy Fallout 3 cause it's a long and awesome game but the rest are just rentals IMO.

Yes all those are good games but they don't last very long. You'll play them like once or twice and be done with them forever. Also NO ONE ever plays them online. I personally like games for their storyline but love them for their reuse.
You thought Oblivion didn't last long?

Back