No one bought Mario Party 8?

aryus said:
im pretty sure mario party opnline would be one of the lammest things ever
it would be better than ever quest

I haven't gotten this game yet but i might rent it this weekend, maybe after i rent it i might buy it depending on how much i like it, the other Mario Partys were good, hopefully this one is too.

I think my sis said it best when she saw a commercial for it, "What kind of game is hammering a nail?"

Knowing even if you end with the most stars you might still lose, doesnt sound pleasing.

GamerCon said:
I think my sis said it best when she saw a commercial for it, "What kind of game is hammering a nail?"

Knowing even if you end with the most stars you might still lose, doesnt sound pleasing.

that is the beauty of video games, they do not ever appeal to everyone, im sure you realize that, im just saying, cant expect every new game to please everyone, but thats really just life in general

Also seeing when they run out of ideas is the most beautiful thing ever. not everone will see it though, im sure you realize this, even when a game uses the same thing over and over but people think its new. I do like the mini-games, some of them. I just wish they would cut out the middle-man and make Mario Party Mini, which would consist of just the mini games. I dont like having to play the game, its boring even with 4 people, when all im trying to do is unlock the mini games and never play story mode again.

Im sure you would all agree the board part is really tiering. If they had all the mini games open from the start, i would buy it.

id try to get my hands on it, but i can never find the damn game. best buy & wallymart are sold out.

GamerCon said:
Also seeing when they run out of ideas is the most beautiful thing ever. not everone will see it though, im sure you realize this, even when a game uses the same thing over and over but people think its new. I do like the mini-games, some of them. I just wish they would cut out the middle-man and make Mario Party Mini, which would consist of just the mini games. I dont like having to play the game, its boring even with 4 people, when all im trying to do is unlock the mini games and never play story mode again.

Im sure you would all agree the board part is really tiering. If they had all the mini games open from the start, i would buy it.

a lot of people agree with you, and i do agree that they do use a lot of the same ideas over and over again, but it doesnt mean its not entertaining, and quite a few people enjoy the board game style of the game, so i mean yea for people who just want to play mini games i think they should facilitate that, but personally i like "earning" them i may be a bit biased towards the game but im trying to look at this objectively but yea, the game is good, maybe not worth full retail price but still a worthy buy for those people who enjoy a multiplayer game where no one is getting killed

I rented mario party 8 and thought it was great to play with my g/f I am kinda stoked to see what her kids think of it when they get their paws on it but we love playing the game. I would suggest getting it if u have people to play with but even to wait time it is kinda cool to play by yourself.

The_Man_TLC_22 said:
I rented mario party 8 and thought it was great to play with my g/f I am kinda stoked to see what her kids think of it when they get their paws on it but we love playing the game. I would suggest getting it if u have people to play with but even to wait time it is kinda cool to play by yourself.

definitely agree with you, ive played it a lot with friends and the single player options are pretty decent as well. fun game. try it if you arent sure. especially if you are new to the series, everyone who hasn't liked the game has played every other mario party and expects it to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but if you are new to the series you should like it.

Back