No picture on screen

jeepwii

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2007
All right, parents have had the wii for about a month and a half (my mom's idea of my birthday present was buying it a month and a half early so she could play it first). Now, I'm trying to hook it up to my TV and I have audio but no picture on the screen. It worked at their house 4 hours before I brought it home and hooked it up, but I'm dumbfounded. I also tried on 3 different TV's and through the VCR and Satellite box auxillary. Anybody have any suggestions? :yikes:

jeepwii said:
All right, parents have had the wii for about a month and a half (my mom's idea of my birthday present was buying it a month and a half early so she could play it first). Now, I'm trying to hook it up to my TV and I have audio but no picture on the screen. It worked at their house 4 hours before I brought it home and hooked it up, but I'm dumbfounded. I also tried on 3 different TV's and through the VCR and Satellite box auxillary. Anybody have any suggestions? :yikes:

Either you aren't changing to the correct input on the televisions or for some reason the composite cable is brokededed. If the tv was component connections(the green blue and red) I'd recommend just buying a $20 component cable.

Got the component cable. It works now. The AV cable was that brokeded word you used

Back