no.... please Ninty......

Whats so wrong with this? its not like they r gonna aim it at us. lol

This could be good for families who bought the Wii

Broadening the gaming market for the wii is going to kill it?

um, wtf? :eek:ut:

no one is forcing you to buy these games and this doesn't mean that there wont be adult themed games for the wii. all this means is that they are trying to broaden the gaming market, which was the whole idea behind the wii in the first place.

besides, nintendo isn't even making these games, Ubisoft is. so it really has nothing to do with nintendo's success.

i dont know where you people come up with this stuff, but it's starting to scare me. :scared:

ahhh yes but look at it like this..... if the games sell as much or even more then the adult games then bye bye wii

i think its a good idea, more reason to buy a wii for young children and increase sales

That's a fantastic idea - my 2 year old is fascinated by the Wii and it's remotes. A title that allowed her to do things on screen with the remote would be great..........

Flunk You2 said:
ahhh yes but look at it like this..... if the games sell as much or even more then the adult games then bye bye wii

you really have no idea how expanding market share works do you?

Nintendo wants to make a variety of games... for a variety of markets. the idea of only focusing on one group is completely backwards from the wii philosophy.

Brain Wave was a huge hit with the older generations on Nintendo DS, and yet you don't see nintendo only focusing on 80 year olds and only advertising in nursing homes.

All this is going to do is make more people buy a wii, which means more games.

you just have no clue what you are talking about, again this is UBISOFT making the game not nintendo.

ok.... so if i was to make a game i would rather make a game that was cheap to make.... and so i can more money. So my point is if they are to make CHEAP games for kids and STILL charge the same price of the ones out now then THINK ABOUT IT.... Cheap games = more profit = less good games

Does anywhere in this artical say the games are cheap to produce? just because you have no interest in the game doesn't mean it took 10 hours and $100 for Joe-Shmo to produce the game.

Infact it might be harder and more expensive to make a game for a toddler because a toddler can't tell you what he/she likes, you need a lot more market research to make a game for a 2 year old than an 18 year old. You also need to market to the parents because they are the ones who are going to be buying the game.

you're wrong, plain and simple. making toddler video games isnt going to kill a system, and i have no idea why you think it would.

imo, I like the idea. They're getting a bigger and broader market. This way, we'll have Wii loving babies who'll grow up to share their joys with the Wii!

Back