No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Wii&Ps3

Banned
Jan 6, 2007
Last time I posted my local walmart has 5 wiis in stock, everyone called me a liar. I guess i should have taken pictures of them :idea: . Unfortunately I had to go into walmart today (I hate walmart) for a couple of things and guess what I saw? 15 wiis sitting on the shelf. Nobody was even looking at them. You know what I didnt see? If you guessed a ps3 then your right. The lady said they have been there all weekend. She said they sold a few, but it wasnt as crazy as expected.

wii2.jpg

wii1.jpg

If you need a wii go check your walmart. Ive found that if one store gets them in, then most of them will. It was the same thing with the ps3 as well. I bought three of them. One went to my g/f boss for his kids, and the other two will either go on ebay, co worker, or a friend. Im still surprised that they are selling for over $300 on ebay. I guess people are too lazy to check local stores. Maybe I have a magic walmart? Who knows.....

Last edited:
are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

btw , its ps3 section not Wii. :p

PtonJalken said:
are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

Weird. No walmarts near me have them. I go to walmart often and always go back to the games section for kicks. No place around me has them, but they've all got ps3s. Maybe the demand for your area is indeed filled.

PtonJalken said:

Last time I didnt people called me liars. Im sure walmart would put empty boxes behind locked glass :rolleyes: I have two sitting in my room. I can take pics of those as well :lol:

Btw I mentioned the ps3 so its fine where its posted.

WalMart had empty boxes behind glass even weeks before launch. A friend of mine works there... He says they do that to keep the display from looking fugly.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Last time I didnt people called me liars. Im sure walmart would put empty boxes behind locked glass :rolleyes: I have two sitting in my room. I can take pics of those as well :lol:

Btw I mentioned the ps3 so its fine where its posted.

The Nile River isn't just in Egypt.

Wal-Mart got a big shipment of Wiis in over the weekend. I also saw about 8 in my Wal-Mart on Saturday. When I went again on Sunday, they were gone.

dont believe anything they tell you at wallmart, or any retail store. I used to work at target and i always made crap up like that. They probably just got them in that day

This is the second time I saw them there. Last time they werent behind glass. There was somebody watching them though.

WalMart had empty boxes behind glass even weeks before launch. A friend of mine works there... He says they do that to keep the display from looking fugly.

I bought 3 of them. They are all real.

There are exceptions to every rule. All I know is where I live, people are still standing in lines when establishments like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit city, and Sears open, to get their hands on a Wii. They get like 10-15 in and they only have like half of those available because of the inside men (employees) picking the stash before they open. It’s like nothing I have ever seen!

:yikes:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

Last edited:
sup ****en loser i went 2 ur photobucket its billm0066 and about u dont go 2 walmart liyer u ****en work there ****en loser so keep on stocking them up and taking pixs of them and sayen they dont sell making 5 bucks n hour sayen u got 3 ps3 u dont even hav 1 or a ps1 at that

OldSchoolGamer said:
There are exceptions to every rule. All I know is where I live, people are still standing in lines when establishments like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit city, and Sears open, to get their hands on a Wii. They get like 10-15 in and they only have like half of those available because of the inside men (employees) picking the stash before they open. It’s like nothing I have ever seen!

:yikes:

It is indeed crazy, I've never seen the population so eager to get a videogame console lol. No other console has conjured up this much madness.

sglocoz said:
sup ****en loser i went 2 ur photobucket its billm0066 and about u dont go 2 walmart liyer u ****en work there ****en loser so keep on stocking them up and taking pixs of them and sayen they dont sell making 5 bucks n hour sayen u got 3 ps3 u dont even hav 1 or a ps1 at that
Isn't it more work to type like that than using real words? You sound like an idiot.

Although that's pretty funny if you're right.

Where my friend lives they sold out of PS3s. This is a global market. That means like the black death some places got hit worse than others.

Bad comparison or a good joke?

Wii&Ps3 said:
This is the second time I saw them there. Last time they werent behind glass. There was somebody watching them though.

I bought 3 of them. They are all real.

for such an anti-wii i doubt you bought 3. And i see empty boxes behind glass all the time, and pictures can be easily manipulated/staged - while facts cant :)

Back