No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

where do you live Wii&PS3? I called my Wallmart and they didnt have any :(

Been looking for another one for my neighbor for weeks now.

This kid is obviously traumatized. Theres no point arguing with a crybaby/liar. Like people have stated before. You could have easily gotten that picture off the web. Or you have stalked Walmart until you saw them get a delivery. The fact is that most of your statements are flaming. Get a life and move on. By this time you should realize that most people on this board don't trust you (at least from what I've see) and stop being an ahole....K?

Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
So what if I own a ps3? Just because your too stupid/poor to own one doesnt mean you can try and knock me down to your level.

You do realize the poor out number the rich by a very large margin. Amazing how the rich can't comprehend the value of money.

pttff my local best buy had like 50 Wii. They opened at like 11 AM and my dad got there at 12. There was still like 4 left.

sagema said:
You do realize the poor out number the rich by a very large margin. Amazing how the rich can't comprehend the value of money.

The rich cant comprehend the value of money? That makes no sense. How do you think the rich become rich? Poor is a mentality. being broke means having no money. Its a very big difference. Poor people win the lottery. Thats why most of them spend it all in less than 5 years.

Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3 :
The rich cant comprehend the value of money? That makes no sense. How do you think the rich become rich? Poor is a mentality. being broke means having no money. Its a very big difference. Poor people win the lottery. Thats why most of them spend it all in less than 5 years.

Wii&Ps3 please stop putting your foot in your mouth. You are proving my point with every word you write down.

sagema said:
Wii&Ps3 please stop putting your foot in your mouth. You are proving my point with every word you write down.

Agreed!!! I still need help finding a few houses but am having trouble understanding the closing costs thing. :scared:

Capt Elmer said:
where do you live Wii&PS3? I called my Wallmart and they didnt have any :(

Been looking for another one for my neighbor for weeks now.

I don't think that's why he wants to know where you live...just a warning...

Actually, about the rich and poor issue... A lot of the times, people become wealthy because they know how to manage their money; Wii&PS3 is right. Other times, poor people are poor because they never had the means to get a good education, but they slave their asses off for years at minimum wage jobs (because they hadn't the means to get an education) to get their families by, not because they are bad with money, so sagema is right too.

There are just some cases where the rich inherit their money, and a business that makes them a fortune and have people run it without the businessman having to do anything at all. And, there are times where poor people make their own bad decisions that put them in bad places. These are stereotypes. Get over them!

SuperH said:
Actually, about the rich and poor issue... A lot of the times, people become wealthy because they know how to manage their money; Wii&PS3 is right. Other times, poor people are poor because they never had the means to get a good education, but they slave their asses off for years at minimum wage jobs (because they hadn't the means to get an education) to get their families by, not because they are bad with money, so sagema is right too.

There are just some cases where the rich inherit their money, and a business that makes them a fortune and have people run it without the businessman having to do anything at all. And, there are times where poor people make their own bad decisions that put them in bad places. These are stereotypes. Get over them!

Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes.

You are just plain stupid. I didnt validate your point about anything. Rich people are rich because they understand money and they know how to control it. Poor people let their money control them. Just leave the thread since the only thing that escapes your mouth in useless nonsense.

Agreed!!! I still need help finding a few houses but am having trouble understanding the closing costs thing.

Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs :) Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job ::confused:

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes.

You are just plain stupid. I didnt validate your point about anything. Rich people are rich because they understand money and they know how to control it. Poor people let their money control them. Just leave the thread since the only thing that escapes your mouth in useless nonsense.

Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs :) Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job ::confused:

Please elaborate for me then as I meet the requirements.

Back