no suit for samus :( thats what made her cool

Zamus (zero suit samus) also looks like the girl from P.N. 03 (this may have been metioned earlier) only a blonde version of her. i dont remember her name either

Trickz said:
Hmm, you could be right there, NateTheGreat.
Also, the smashbros.com does say you can play as both. Go to the characters page, select Zero Suit Samus, and read the last part.

Yeah, I had never read that. It also says the following:

"This isn't a pure character addition. Rather, under certain conditions, Samus will "remove" her Power Suit. Whoa! That's a woman under there!

Naturally, Zero Suit Samus loses power and stamina, so she should fight using the speed she gains instead.
Also, her gun transforms and can be used as a whip. Of the two, one might consider the whip to be her main weapon."

So Zamus (Zero Suit Samus) and Samus are the same character, like Princess Zelda and Shiek.

And while my guess that we might play as Zamus in Metroid Prime: Corruption could still happen, it appears the thing we've been calling a sword is actually a whip, which is what Samus used in SSBM to grab people, so that probably explains that weapon.

Gosh thanks for the tip, Trikz! If I had just read that, if we all had, we would have known the answer a lot sooner.:)

Last edited:
anyone know what it means by "under certain conditions"? like when she uses her super, is her suit going to come off? like in the video. that would make people who want to play as samus with her suit on not use the super. just a guess

Mr_Stoukaph said:
anyone know what it means by "under certain conditions"? like when she uses her super, is her suit going to come off? like in the video. that would make people who want to play as samus with her suit on not use the super. just a guess
I'm not sure. It says right after that Samus will "remove" her suit. The quotes around remove are making me wonder if you have a choice to remove the suit or if, like you said, after using the super move, she loses her power suit.

If you're right, I'm wondering if you get the PowerSuit back after you've lost it or it's sort of used up and you can't put it back on?

No one else knew it was a whip? No one else read that article in full?......

Alot of ppl think it looks like Nova, i've seen it discussed on other forums.

ATTENTION i just checked both the Samuses will be included. Plus the suitless Samus has a plasma whip.

Give him a break, this is only his 3rd post.

For future reference though, either learn to type faster to get ahead of other posts, or actually read the page before u type.

Hey, this is my second day here, but I learn that when your new, you have to be the way more respectful and obey the rules. But ya, if there's only 2 pages, you might as well read them, or the most recent page so you know whats been posted recently

That way u can bring up an issue that was mentioned before. Or know not to say something like ur just bringing it up, like u just did, when it has already been mentioned cuz then u look like an idiot.;)

NintendoFanatic said:
wow, y'all are checkin out fake people

Fake people don't complain! Anyways... I think it's more fair to have her without the arm cannon. I mean really. You saw the video, she wiped everyone out. Its because Samaus rocks and can kill everything and anything!

hmm i got some picys of her in her zero suit but i cant post em
HENTAI ON ERE IS A NO NO

wouldn't it be cool to see a little mini film at the start of a melee see samus shed her suit to zero suit maybe all the other charcters could have mini films

Back