No Super Mario Bros. in Australia?

Blue Sun

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Australia
Hey guys, my first post here.
I was just wondering if the rumours on the net are true, regarding the christmas launch of the Super Mario Bros. on the VC. I've read that the US is the only region that will be able to download it, pretty unfair if you asked me.

But anyway, you guys enjoy it.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Cheers.

Welcome to Wiichat!WILL SOMEONE JUST HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Soz for all the ! but i really need help and noone replys with help ! I can't connect to the Wii shop Channel. Every couple of time is come up with an error message but the rest of the time it just stays on the "Connecting. Please Wait..." Screen. HELP !

Whats the error message, there is usually a code it displays, search for it on google.
Otherwise make sure your router is properly connected to the internet, using the right WEP key etc.
If you're using the wifi adapter make sure all firewalls are disabled, other than that i don't really know.

Maybe you should try making an individual thread in the appropriate section.

Anyways, back on topic:
Can anyone confirm the the absence of Super Mario Bros. on the VC in Australia?

Back