No VC Releases 3/3/08?

Wow, I feel like Nintendo just gave me a middle finger. This is getting awful. What the hell are they doing with VC? I checked the job section of Nintendo's website. They aren't hiring anyone for VC, so they have no current intentions of expanding VC. Get used to this line up for at least a few more months.

Well I lost complete faith in VC. I went back to Everquest 2. I'll be playing that game on and off until Brawl launches.

Nintendo Sucks. this is why i bought a xbox 360 for the online games. just some gay game

Yet again they release a good game and people complain about it. The Turrican games are really good. vc-reviews gave it 5 out of 5 and I actually still own the cartridge. It's up there as one of my favorite SNES games ever.

Last edited:
People here like to assume games suck unless they've heard about them or they've been ridiculously hyped or it has some franchise character like mario or samus.

Well i dont thing that game is cool i have played it but nintendo is lacking smarts

VC has become a complete joke. Way to go Nintendo.

Just drop the whole VC thing all together. I'm sick of getting teased with utter crap anyway.

So what exactly is Nintendo's strategy.

Step 1: Start out with releasing good titles to get players interest peaked,

Step 2: Bombard VC with pure crap week after week.

Step 3: Slowly release fewer and fewer titles per week.

Step 4: Just stop releasing games (even though there are 1000's left).

WAY TO GO!

I thought we were gonna get Smash Bros 64 too, but oh well.. 5 more days until BRAWL hits in stores on the saturday midnight release!

danib62 said:
People here like to assume games suck unless they've heard about them or they've been ridiculously hyped or it has some franchise character like mario or samus.

QFT. Some people here don't know what they're missing.

I said this before and I'm pretty sure most people agree with me. I'd rather have thousands of games to pick from, and buy a new one of my choice out of the variety each week, rather than be teased with so few games.

I don't like the idea of playing Secret of Mana year 3, Chrono Trigger year 4, and Final Fantasy 6 year 5. Nintendo needs to fire whoever is in charge of VC, because they clearly aren't doing their job!

Atomheart said:
VC has become a complete joke. Way to go Nintendo.

Just drop the whole VC thing all together. I'm sick of getting teased with utter crap anyway.

So what exactly is Nintendo's strategy.

Step 1: Start out with releasing good titles to get players interest peaked,

Step 2: Bombard VC with pure crap week after week.

Step 3: Slowly release fewer and fewer titles per week.

Step 4: Just stop releasing games (even though there are 1000's left).

WAY TO GO!

The strategy is working wonders too. They're making plenty of money.

for the people who like to complain about us complainers........

You know, if your dad gave you a shitty frisbee for christmas, that a dog chewed the hell out of, I could argue "dude, whats wrong? the frisbee is a great toy! just give it a chance! Tons of people play with frisbees!", but it would still suck, wouldnt it?

I'm sure its not the worst game in the world, but one random C game doesnt cut it.

Conan the Librarian said:
for the people who like to complain about us complainers........

You know, if your dad gave you a shitty frisbee for christmas, that a dog chewed the hell out of, I could argue "dude, whats wrong? the frisbee is a great toy! just give it a chance! Tons of people play with frisbees!", but it would still suck, wouldnt it?

I'm sure its not the worst game in the world, but one random C game doesnt cut it.

I think of it more along the lines of independent artist nobody has ever heard of but is influential and awesome vs some mainstream arena rock act that probably used some of that guy's ideas.

Back