No Wii for Mii :(

Bluphoenix

~#~[[Wii60]]~#~
Nov 24, 2006
Wii Online Code
3584-3210-8122-4969
Just found out I'm not getting a Wii for Christmas...now I have to start saving...and I have no job or allowance...I guess I'm gonna save my lunch money forever o_O that or look for a job...bleh this sucks lol.

LolygagerX said:
Mom said "just to let you know, you didnt get any new gaming system for Christmas, so dont be expecting one"

Bluphoenix said:
Just found out I'm not getting a Wii for Christmas...now I have to start saving...and I have no job or allowance...I guess I'm gonna save my lunch money forever o_O that or look for a job...bleh this sucks lol.

Maybe she's just tricking you? So your not honed in on finding out all your gifts. Parents do like to suprise you. Just wait till Christmas, it could be all a diversion and they have you a Wii.

my god are u dum

Shes tricking u dee dee dee

omg every parent does it mabey its the first time she done it but she will suprise u cuz ull be like 0 merry christmas opening up yur presents

OMGOMG its its its a WII :frown2:

lol u gotta do what I do, a package came to my door when my mom wasnt home, i opened it up and it was a wii. So guess what I did, i was real sneeky i plugged it and and rocked out!

Yah its probably a trick, when i got an xbox 2 years ago my dad kept telling me over,and over,and ,over youre not getting one...guess wat i did.

Tell her that you think you are going to buy one and see what happends.
If she says "No... you really don't need one." or something like that, obviously she is fooling you. That really sucks if she is not though. Bug her and see if she says anything. :smilewinkgrin:

Tell her that you've got your Xbox sold to buy a Wii, and tell her that if someone comes over with money for you, tell her to take the money and give him the system.. If she says " No, don't do that" then you know you've got one for sure.

Drifterwitnoname said:
Maybe she's just tricking you? So your not honed in on finding out all your gifts. Parents do like to suprise you. Just wait till Christmas, it could be all a diversion and they have you a Wii.
Nah I know my mom, i got home and saw a box that i thought could be a Wii and some other stuff (like a bundle bought online) and she said "You have no idea whats in that box" she said "it weighs 58 lbs, you dont know what it is now, do you?" and it really weighs 58lbs...and its not like theres a bunch of heavy stuff in there to weigh it down, its like solid and non moving when i tilt it so yeah...lol

Just wait 'til Christmas :)
╨▲╤Ñ↓π- W.C.C.T.W [/FONT]

Back