No wii x-mas =(

Claudia4650

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
This xmas i got no wii but i got Zelda TP, Excite Truck, and Ultimate Alliance anyone else got a situation like this one? I have a feeling im not the only one

Groves said:
Isn't that a bit harsh, buying you the games and then not the Wii to play it on?

Haha, you'll have to go earn yourself some money and buy 1 asap!

Nah they're gonna buy me one now i just gotta wait for the places to get some wiis

I wasnt in the same position as yourself Claudia4650. I dont have a Wii either but there should be loads pouring into shops fairly soon. :smilewinkgrin: Look on the bright side. At the end of the day you will get one sooner or later no matter what the outcome is.

Last edited:
just look at the boxes and dream!!!!

I bet its painful

I feel for you

Anyway, soon I'm off to PLAY on Zelda

MWAHAHAHAHA

Just Kidding, unlucky, it'll be worth the wait, and the anticipation will add to the thrill.

yeah my parents bought me zelda for christmas but still no wiis available, it torture. I have enough money for one too.

My B-day was on october 6 and i decided to w8 till nov 19.... i didnt pre-order because the only place to pre-order was zellers and i didnt because it was $400 canidian extra just for excite truck and rayman... so i w8ted and STILL NO WII! I have checked sooo hard... i live in canada small town and still no wii! i thought i would just be able to walk in and pick one up... so i got a wii-mote, red steel, and call of duty 3.... no nunchuk because my mom never new that u had to have the nunchuk to play games.... soo im screwed! :mad2:

Last edited:
Back