no wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiisuckba1

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2007
welcome to the anti-wii machine. I own a wii a 360 and a ps3 and ihate my wii, so try change my mind.

Last edited:
Ahhh, spammers.

Reading their non-caring posts makes me enjoy the sense of why they are spamming. I mean, surely, if they had an important job, or some sense of a life, they would surely be doing that rather than messing around on a forum. It is losers like these that will be the first to be cast into hell.

ok, first of all, i am at home, second of all, you didn't answer my question. why would you buy a wii over 360 or ps3.

why? because i like nintendo, now i wont try and change your opinion considering you HAVE a wii and say it sucks meaning your going to stick to your choice and not stay open to others opinion. and by ''go home'' i think he ment get off the computer or dont go onto a wii site if you hate the wii.

balrogs.pa said:
why? because i like nintendo, now i wont try and change your opinion considering you HAVE a wii and say it sucks meaning your going to stick to your choice and not stay open to others opinion. and by ''go home'' i think he ment get off the computer or dont go onto a wii site if you hate the wii.
what he said.......on all things

and i wanted to try out the controls....which were unique

wiisuckba1 said:
welcome to the anti-wii machine. I own a wii a 360 and a ps3 and ihate my wii, so try change my mind.

It's your personal opinion.
No one can talk you into changing your mind.

Also, the demand for Wii's is increasing as the holidays draw near. You can make some money off it it by selling it.

no, i came here hoping i would here a reason to play the wii and get my moneys worth

This isn't spam. Reading the freaking OP.

The wii is intuitive. The wii offers a unique gaming experience why'll retaining its classic Nintendo reliability. It offers the most variety, where in Xbox's case all I get to play are FPS and Sport's games. The wii is the perfect mix of a party, harcore, and boundary breaking system.

I await your reply in anticipation.

wiisuckba1 said:
no, i came here hoping i would here a reason to play the wii and get my moneys worth
you should of explain your first post more clearly.....im sorry saying that

well....its controls are unique....like i said and have most of the great games from the old days like super mario 1,2, and 3 for nes on the wiishop channel and the shoot games like resident evil 4 and Metroid are more inner active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back