no wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok wii fans, i stopped wetting my bed and playing nintendo when i was 5

haha, your a 14 year old kid with no friends so you sit at home and play halo3 online and try to forget you have no real life... why is it better than ps3 and 360? first fps is SO much better on wii... i havent played a better fps on 360/ps3/pc since i played metroid prime on wii. wii has the most innovative and fun controls of the 3 consoles. i gave away my ps3, but 360 is ok... no where near better than wii though.
but my thoughts are, that you dont actually own a wii, which is why your name is wiisuckba1, or you dont actually have the coordination neccesary to play wii games so you try and put it down. well you fail.
using the logic that you have applied in these forums well get you no where in life. so maybe try and change for the better.
sorry wii-chat members who arent retarts, i didnt want to flame him, but it wasnt fair for him to try and delibertely stir things up.

haha and you are a 14 year old boy who plays mario and wets his bed, second of all, **** halo its gay, and what fps are you talking about?

this thread is epic failure.

comon people, be smarter than the troll and just don't post, easy as that.

lets try to get one thing staright, as someone said earlier, ps3 and 360 are all about fps. i looked in a flyer under the ps3 section and guess wat i found:fear, resistance,rainbow 6, graw 2 etc. on wii there are varieties:y have got your sports(wii sports, madden games), fps(metroid, mohh2,re4),party(mario party 8, wiiware)the controls are intuitive.just think about it.it takes many of us to get one thing into your head.thats how absent minded (nicer way to say stupid) you are.

Ok kid I'm going to humbly ask you to leave our forums.
Why? Simply put..you don't belong here.

You come here saying you own a wii and hate it, then demand that we give you reason to like it again? what kind of BS is that? I f you don't like it, then give it to a needy kid who's parents can't afford one for the holidays?

If you really MUST get rid of it then go ahead. We won't care.

You're posts are both juvenile and pointless.

I request the troll be banned and topic closed.

kthnxbai.

wiisuckba1 said:
oh ok wii fans, i stopped wetting my bed and playing nintendo when i was 5

oh my mistake, your not 14... your 6 right? you sound like an arragant kid, maybe you should play the wii before judging it.
(sorry for double post)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back