Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
*Writes 5 page paper*

WiiSuckBa1: The wii still sucks.
-writes an counter argument for everything-

we cant lose

WiiSuckBa1: The wii still sucks

bleh, close this thread. -1 for wiisukba1

hes not looking for a reason to play wii, hes looking for a reason to sit his fat ass behind his computer and feel sweet...but hes not...obviously so lets all just stop feeding his ego and get back to the forum as it should be-spam (and idiot) free.

thank you balrog.pa for at least answering the question and not being an asshole. its the controls and half the games that tick me off. i plan to play ssb brawl. and sensesfail, you call me fat, have you seen your mother, i couldn't even get on her last night, thats more challenging than wii controls and speaking of that, i found 3 wii motes up her ass. anyway now that my question was answered by who is obviously the smartest person here, what games should i play

Last edited:
wiisuckba1 said:
balrog.pa for at least answering the question and not being an asshole. its the controls and half the games that tick me off. i plan to play ssb brawl
good enough for me...welcome to wiichat....im wario

sorry

wiisuckba1 said:
thank you balrog.pa for at least answering the question and not being an asshole. its the controls and half the games that tick me off. i plan to play ssb brawl. and sensesfail, you called me fat. anyway now that my question was answered by who is obviously the smartest person here, what games should i play

ok, all you had to do was approach the forums in a nice way and none of this arguing would've happened and your question would've got answered earlier. but instead you went around to any new thread and stated that the wii sucked.
well what games should you play... medal of honor:heroes 2, metroid prime 3:corruption, super mario galaxy, mario strikers charged, zelda: tp, paper mario. those are all good single player games (MoH:H2 and Mario strikers are both online/multiplayer and singleplayer) but if you want some party games: Warioware, Rayman Raving Rabbits, Cooking mama (dont know much about this one) or dragon ball Z.
but there's also a HUGE bunch of action games, fighting, party and adventure games lined up for early next year. eg: soulcalibur legends, No more heroes, SSBB, Jumper, Ghost squad, resident evil:umbrella chronicals, dragon ball Z:tenkaichi 3, NiGHTS, mario kart wii, one piece and TONS more game... not to mention the library of VC games: street fighter, donkey kong country plus lot more classics.

hopefully this knowledge will give reasons to like wii, or atleast stop posting bad comments around these here forums :p good luck.

Last edited:
wiisuckba1 said:
oh ok wii fans, i stopped wetting my bed and playing nintendo when i was 5
Yet you are still immature enough to come on here and ask people why you should like the wii. If you dont like it thats fine but dont try and force your views on everyone else. Obviously most members on here like the wii and enjoy playing it. Its all about preference, I dont like playing PS3 someone else might not like playing 360 then thats fine. Get over yourself and go post somewere else.

wiisuckba1 said:
welcome to the anti-wii machine. I own a wii a 360 and a ps3 and ihate my wii, so try change my mind.

I wont try to change your mind, but I will encurage you to sell it to someone who will like it better. It is still very popular and I don't think you will have a problem selling it.

wiisuckba1 said:
oh ok wii fans, i stopped wetting my bed and playing nintendo when i was 5

so what does that make you, like 12? makes me feel better already.
shoulda known a youngin would come in trashing wii, not ACTUALLY looking for advice.

have fun with Generic FPS 45 ...and ratchet and clank.

samXcor3 said:
so what does that make you, like 12? makes me feel better already.
shoulda known a youngin would come in trashing wii, not ACTUALLY looking for advice.

have fun with Generic FPS 45 ...and ratchet and clank.
rofl, i enjoyed that. "generic fps 45", oohhh mercy. anyway, this kid isnt going to be open minded. he's not going to get anywhere like that. but i gave him enough games to like the wii, plus i forgot some: guitar hero3 and Batallion Wars 2 (SO looking forward to these 2 games). but, i just dont see him changing his mind... atleast nintendo fans are open minded and can enjoy all types of games.

terrencomp said:
i wish i had xbox not a wii so i could play online

this comment leads me to believe that you have no wii, and you just joined to say that. it seems the people that want a 360 over a wii are infants. ok, you can play online with a wii, make no mistake about it, it's a great experience. as far as im concerned, its online play is just as great as the 360. although gamertags are more ideal than friend codes... but the miis pretty much take the cake, they take creativity and artistic talent and make a little person out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back