Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No Wiis, but 3 PS3s at Fred Meyer!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by JoeTheZombie, Dec 24, 2006.

1. JoeTheZombie

JoeTheZombie WiiChat Member

I was in Fred Meyer this morning finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping (merry Christmas all, BTW). Anyway, the home electronics department had 3 PS3s (core) in the locker. It surprised me somewhat, but there they were. I don't know how long they'd been there, or how long they'll stay, but they had them.

I picked up a copy of Elebits and Spongebob Squarepants for the kids. No Wiis or Wii controllers were in stock. :(

2. Leemajor

Leemajor WiiChat Member

i know the feeling.. been looking for a wii remote since after launch and havnt been able to put my hands on another :( oh well maybe ill find one laying on the ground when i go to best buy for my last minute christmas shoping

3. Wii=Amazing

Wii=Amazing WiiChat Member

i got an extra full remote splinter cell double agent and zelda TP but i cant find a freaking wii:mad5:

4. Leemajor

Leemajor WiiChat Member

hahahah that sucks man. i just got elebits but i got zelda with wii on launch but no remotes. i knew i should have bought my remote before launch

5. cloud s7rife

cloud s7rife Awesome

My Wal-Mart always has Wiimotes in stock. Every time I've been there, they've had at least 5. No nunchucks though...haven't come across any yet