Nobody Online?

ZeLensta

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2008
I used to get tons of people in online matches but now I can't find anyone! is this just me or is there nobody online? My internet connection is great (full bars). Is this happening to other people?

more like too many people online. the servers are overloaded which is why with anyone matches fail so oftern.

Brawl with anyone is a f---ing joke, I have had the game since release and have played one match, NINTENDO online sucks ass........ I can't believe we pay good money for a game and the online doesn't even work NINTENDO you suck, it's time to jump into the future, hell take a look at MOH:h2 EA doesn't seem to have any trouble with online on the the wii so wtf is your problem nintendo. I even went and filled out there stupid form in there support area, big whoop. I am sick and tired of nintendos poor ass attempt at modern gaming, go back to what you do best, simple single person platformers and leave the real gaming to companies that can actually perform. I wish I could talk to Reggie I would really give him a piece of my mind. I am so pissed about this, I try every day for 3 or 4 hours and still can't get a f---ing online match what a f---ing waste. NINTENDO YOU SUCK, and I don't want to hear any bullshit about how it's my network. I run everything else perfectly fine, including TF2, WoW, MOH:H2 and several others.

I know, the online sucks but it's still a kick ass game. you make it sound like it's the worst game you'Ve ever played becuase of the PLAY WITH ANYONE feature. just get some fc's and start the brawling :yesnod:

Ok there are three major problems with Brawl. First is the friends list. You need 800-1200 people on your list to garauntee you have 4 people to play against at all times. 64 people is too small of a list, and you'll find yourself playing the same 3-4 friends almost every time.

Next is WiFi. Without a chat room you not only have no idea who is on, you also have no idea who you are playing. This can lead to massive lag as your Wii is trying to connect to random people on the planet.

The third problem is file sharing with routers. If a person is running any kind of file sharing program while playing Brawl online, they will LAG! Nintendo didn't compensate for this at all. This is what plagued Star Craft and many other online games.

andrewguy said:
I know, the online sucks but it's still a kick ass game. you make it sound like it's the worst game you'Ve ever played becuase of the PLAY WITH ANYONE feature. just get some fc's and start the brawling :yesnod:

You are right I did make it sound that way, Brawl is a great single player game and I do enjoy it. I also have several friend codes entered that have been waiting to be validated for over two weeks, so whats up with that? I am just extremely disappointed in the online portion, thats all

sagema said:
Ok there are three major problems with Brawl. First is the friends list. You need 800-1200 people on your list to garauntee you have 4 people to play against at all times. 64 people is too small of a list, and you'll find yourself playing the same 3-4 friends almost every time.

Agreed. I know it sounds like a lot to some people, but 64 friends is way too small. This is why I ignore friend requests from people who've just joined this site.

lets ask them to make an update

I know the online portion sucks, it keeps saying i have lost connection after two or three battles or so, and kicks me out. but how about this, we start a facebook page or something else that will get nintendo's attention and get them to update brawl, maybe add some new characters, more friend slots, more pieces for the level editor, better backgrounds for the level editor, more music, more character colors, more stages, more stickers, more trophies and an improved online gaming system, with chat, rooms, and such things like that. that away you can tell who youre brawling with and what is going on, and maybe even improve your friend list.

Back