NoJ Official launch lineup

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Nintendo's Official Japanese website has updated with the their launch date lineup as can be seen below.

* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
* Wii Sports (boxing ,bowling,round out,tennis,golf,baseball)
* WarioWare
* Wii Play
* Red Steel
* SD Gundam Revolution
* Tamagotchi
* Ennichi no Tastsujin (Taiko Drum Master)
* Trauma Center: Second Opinion
* Elebits
* Necro-nesia
* Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
* Super Swing Golf Pangya
* Wing Island
* Kororinpa (A Marble Madness-type game)
* Machariku Domino

View a google transaltion of the page here:
http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

What happened to Far Cry, Metroid Prime, Call Of Duty, Splinter Cell, Madden????

That list isn't holding no where near as much weight as I thought it would

Dossage said:
What happened to Far Cry, Metroid Prime, Call Of Duty, Splinter Cell, Madden????

That list isn't holding no where near as much weight as I thought it would

LOL, who would play Madden in Japan?

If those are the same titles that will be on the european launch seems like I'll be getting only Wii sports and Zelda.

There is a japanese lineup, a european lineup, and a north american lineup. This would be the japanese lineup. You can find the U.S. lineup here.

Kherrek508 said:
There is a japanese lineup, a european lineup, and a north american lineup. This would be the japanese lineup. You can find the U.S. lineup here.

Are you sure that's correct!??! WiiSports isnt really a launch title as such. It's included with the wii in america. Also, i though metroid prime 3 wasnt out 'till 2007?

chessaholic said:
Are you sure that's correct!??! WiiSports isnt really a launch title as such. It's included with the wii in america. Also, i though metroid prime 3 wasnt out 'till 2007?

It isnt, that list he linked to is about 5 weeks old.

Hey I know some of the games there are exclusive for Japan, anyway, what is Wii Play?

Back