Noob here. Never played Melee, you think I'll be good at Brawl?

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I never owned the Cube. I had a PS2 and XBOX. I was wondering, since I never played, does that put me at a terrible, terrible disadvantage? I am not really sure. I can probably go buy a used copy for like $15.00, but I am just wondering if it's necessary.

Well i have 4 borthers and we near perfected the game itself. We have over 10,000 matches on just "one" memory card.

you could rent it just to get familiar with it but i dont think it will be too disadvantegous if you dont play it

ChristmasWii said:
I never owned the Cube. I had a PS2 and XBOX. I was wondering, since I never played, does that put me at a terrible, terrible disadvantage? I am not really sure. I can probably go buy a used copy for like $15.00, but I am just wondering if it's necessary.
These guys here are not telling you the truth.....YOU WILL....DEFINITLY SUCK, DONT LET ANYONE ON HERE PITY YOU:lol: ....SERIOUSLY!!

If you havent played it....why wait, Brawl isnt out...you can practice, and by the time it comes out....i say you'll be average if not good!!

But thats just MO

ChristmasWii said:

Buy Brawl when it comes out, then play single player with your favourite character. After beating it atleast 3 times in hard mode (with the same character), you would probably know how to kick some ass now. The only thing left to learn is the actions and your reactions of playing against a human.
Thats my advice.

IMO you don't have to play Melee, you can get just as good by playing brawl when it comes out, but if you want to get good before Brawl comes out, I would get Melee.

Well I never played MOHH2, i never even defeated 1 level on campaign. But I learn from my mistakes, I only played online and now I kick some major ass! I plan on doing the same thing with Brawl...:D

I haven't played in like 2 years and I owned back than, unless you play right before you get the new one I think everyone will need some getting used to, I know I will.

Back