Noob here. Never played Melee, you think I'll be good at Brawl?

hmmm, you could be bad at it at first, but smash bros series is a type of game that takes time to develope a good strategy to win, i'de say , with some time, you can become familiar with them game.....if you go wifi as soon as you get it, youll get crushed

zapasant93 said:
hmmm, you could be bad at it at first, but smash bros series is a type of game that takes time to develope a good strategy to win, i'de say , with some time, you can become familiar with them game.....if you go wifi as soon as you get it, youll get crushed
Thats something people should put their mind too....dont get too excited for online....if you do, and you click that "Online Button"......your going to be in a battle field with a *Bunch Of I Dont Give a F**K People Online* who wont even care if you sucked....they'll keep coming after you knowing that your an easy prey for their LIKING:scared: !

(So whatever you do.....DONT TOUCH THAT RED BUTTON...DO YOU HEAR ME?)

zapasant93 said:
There is no real strategy to ssb. its all, hit everyone and dodge. thats it.

mushroomedmario said:
plenty of strategy, epsecially if you play with items or play on a moving level, you just don't develop strategies, i do all the time.....
i guess i don't develop strategies, but that doesn't stop me from owning. all i do do is smack, smack, roll, smack, and smash all the way to victory. :yesnod:

u could just get good at melee (if you get) and u could use a cube controller for brawl thats what im doing i might switch it up sometimes

Back