noob question

Nope. At launch, Nintendo has said Wii will be available only in white. I'm guessing in the summer months, they'll make atleast a black one, sort of how they're doing the DS lite.

I hope they will add in another colour at the last minute... but i doubt they will. white is definately the most popular colour choice though so that is good that nintendo chose white.

nintendo is gonna do what they always do, realease more colors later so that we can spend more money on them thus making more money for them, but i still love nintendo so yea thats my conclusion, we get hipnotized by nintendo's great consoles

I_WANT_WII said:
I hope they will add in another colour at the last minute... but i doubt they will. white is definately the most popular colour choice though so that is good that nintendo chose white.

The wii is already in production infact some stores already have them in there back room because someone had a nunchuck and took it apart unless they had a dev kit anyways it doesn't matter they are already being made and nintendo has already stated that its alot harder to have more then one color so they are only doing 1 on launch

If you really want a different color...

Take the case off the Wii and spray paint it another color, wait for it to dry and put the colored case back on... Taaa daaa a different color Wii console. I might do it when I get the Wii so that mine don't end up being the same as the other Wiis if I don't like it white.

Demon Slayer said:
Well so far their 5 colors that are sure to come out
no there aint for sure it is was just to get people interested (well thats what they want you to think) :shifty: sorry just looking for excuse to use this

No only white at launch the same thing as the ds did i think when the sales die down they will release a new colour so everyone will say oooo new colour that make me want to buy it

can i ask another newb question well here it goes i checked ebgames websight and it says that brawl is coming out on the 15 and galaxy is coming ou ton the 1st so is that true

Back