noob question

lazyperson555 said:
I would tell you except... I don't have a classic controller and I have no idea. :lol:

Why would you even post in this thread then if you were no help to him, are you just trying to rack up posts???

To answer your question, well I'm pretty sure you're not talking about the home button, so I'm gonna hafta assume you're talking about that little clicky-thing at the top of the controller near the shoulder buttons. If you look at the back of the controller when you click that top middle button, some of the "apparatus" shifts. I think that's for attachments that you buy (for now only 3rd party) to attach the Wii remote to the classic controller so it doesn't dangle when you use it to play VC games.
I hope that helped.

Woah, you joined in December and have 14 posts...wow!

I think I heard that new gen classics do not have this button. this might be completely false though....:/

thanks for the info and ya..i only posted 14 times.... lol i sometimes foget to go to this forum

nintendo person12 said:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico
that's awsome! I have allstate so I don't save that much.:sad: Watch that triple post though man.:thumbsup:

nintendo person12 said:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico

Triple posting isn't a good idea. So I suggest you don't.

Geico?

nintendo person12 said:
thanks for the info and ya..i only posted 14 times.... lol i sometimes foget to go to this forum

he was talking to me when he said "u joined in december and only have 14 posts."

Back