Noob Question

Darn it i keep finding teams i'm better at and wanting to change i guess i'll just do the fire cup again thx 4 the help

Axel16 said:
Darn it i keep finding teams i'm better at and wanting to change i guess i'll just do the fire cup again thx 4 the help

No problem. Sorry it wasn't the answer you were hoping for. It's a really hard game, took me forever to beat in single player mode. Good luck though.

manufan15 said:
No problem. Sorry it wasn't the answer you were hoping for. It's a really hard game, took me forever to beat in single player mode. Good luck though.

I'm breezing through extreme mode right now (2nd time) (getting all the trophies, like brick wall and golden foot)

This game isn't that hard, you just have to get the concept

Maybe...but most games have the option to restart the game if you lose in the playoffs. MSC makes you reset the cup. I'm not complaining, but I think it makes it hard compared to other games.

I wouldn't even say hard. Frustrating and obnoxious are more likely adjectives. If this game's multiplayer wasn't so fantastic I would have kicked it into the ocean.

SantaClaws said:
Do you play online?

Because you should join the wiichat strikers ladder

Yep, I play occasionally. Does ladder mean tournament? I've never really joined one of them because It's hard in my schedule to commit to a match at a given time...

Yeah at least i found a good team though when i started over. i'm getting a lot better a trick shots and i can make the mid field chip most of the time so i might be able to beat diddy now...hopefully

Back