Noooooooooooooooooo!

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
rumor rumor rumor rumor I keep thinking rumor ! but i also think but if true!
here:

omfgno.jpg

According to numerous inside sources, it's all over. Next-Gen is claiming that within the next 48 hours, ESA president Doug Lowenstein is expected to announce the cancellation of the industry's most illustrous event: the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3. Twelve years running, the show has been stated as being far too expensive for what companies received in terms of exposure and publicity; it was simply too big for its own good. This comes as a shocking blow to gamers themselves, who look forward to the show for the biggest announcements and reveals from their favorite companies.

Specifics can be found in the Next-Gen and Joystiq articles, Nintendo's press conferences were certainly one of the most beloved parts of the show, and the days of giddy excitement waiting for Reggie and Iwata to take the stage may be long gone. Does this reinforce the idea of the Spaceworld expo coming later this year? Whatever the case may be, it is truly a sad day in the magical land of video games.
:scared:

Calm Down!!! Its just a rumor... I already knew that as always haha but anyway this is just another stupid rumor, anyway I dont think its true but companies said its better to have an event simple like the SpaceWorld providing their own product as the Wii is expected to do in a comming event...

I will not say anything... just that dont believe in all you see in TV and Internet most, remember these days Internet its completely saturated of Rumors about videogames and most abot the Wii.

I hope it doesn't go, and I'm not sure they'd ditch it easily. E3 is a good way for companies to get attention for their various games and consoles, so they would probably try everything they can to make sure the event survives (e.g. moving the event- it wouldn't be the first time).

Im thinking its going to... FINISH... but not the way u think, I think instead of having like 60,000 people maybe only 600 exclusive people and thats a way much easier to do that

Yeah they won't get rid of it most likely, they'll just do some budget-cuts and, like Arcadium said, invite less ppl. As long as they're not ditsy morons who just like to get into exclusive things for the fun of it, like P. Hilton, Tara Reid etc.(sorry for u ditsy celeb fans:p)

Arcadium said:
Calm Down!!! Its just a rumor... I already knew that as always haha but anyway this is just another stupid rumor, anyway I dont think its true but companies said its better to have an event simple like the SpaceWorld providing their own product as the Wii is expected to do in a comming event...

I will not say anything... just that dont believe in all you see in TV and Internet most, remember these days Internet its completely saturated of Rumors about videogames and most abot the Wii.

1st step: ... denial

Arcadium said:
Im think its going to... FINISH... but not the way you think, i think instead of having 60,000 people maybe only 600 exclusive people and thats a way much easier to do that

2nd step: ... acceptance

:lol:

yea ... sucks, hope it isnt true. I always wanted to go to E3 ever since i learned about it when i was in like 5th or 6th grade. I dont know whether to trust this source or not, i usually dont believe things i see on the internet but this gave references to look at.(Next-Gen & Joystiq articles)

Well its true... the E3 as we know it is going... just exclusive ppl!, well here at IGN thats what it says

It's not going, it's just scaling down. With most of the major companies holding their own events now, they just don't need E3 as much.

Last edited:
But it was great for publicity for all gaming products nonetheless. I loved E3, it was one of my most favorite gaming events of the year. At least we still got some other conventions to look forward to.

NO! Normal ppl?! How could u say that, gamers r not normal ppl, they r a totally different species...ok that was weird.

Anways...Y tokyo? Y not put one where I can actually get to. They're always in the eastern side of the world(That would be east of america)

Back