Nordic Games Announces Inflatakart Peripheral for the Wii

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8888-inflatakart.jpg

Nordic Games has today announced this really very cool looking gaming accessory for the Wii. The Inflatakart is designed to be compatible with any Wii racing game, and will be available either as a standalone purchase or as part of a gaming bundle.

“It’s a really simple wire-free, battery-free way to make racing games for Wii a lot more fun,” said Nik Blower, sales and marketing director at Nordic Games. “We want to keep enhancing the gaming experience for everyone and in addition to our We Sing mic packs and Star Mats, the Inflatakart is just one of the ways we are doing this.”
The Inflatakart is fully compatible with Nordic Games’ forthcoming racing title, Jungle Kartz, with the inflatable design proving to be a comfortable seat for hours of racing fun. The peripheral, which comes in either red or blue, is made from durable materials that are able to hold players of up to 100Kg. It’s also quick and easy to assemble, and even comes with its own pump and puncture repair kit.

The Inflatakart will be available in shops from September 2 for just £24.99.

Source: Nordic Games

lol the kids who got wii's 4-5 years ago are too old for that. If they're not it will still collect dust after the first week. thumbsdown :s

How I´m supossed to move my Wii-Wheel to do an air trick in MKW with that, doesn´t look easy, erhm... well It´s not like I want one... ok that thing looks... interesting... maked me remember how much I just always wanted an car bed... xD Too old for both

lol the kids who got wii's 4-5 years ago are too old for that. If they're not it will still collect dust after the first week. thumbsdown :s

This. The youngin' market for the Wii certainly isn't small, but it's smaller than it was. Not to mention once-popular racers like Mario Kart Wii don't get much mileage anymore.

Back