(Normal)Link OR (Wolf)Link

I like Link the way he is, not his Wolf form. Link has many more weapons for attacking when he's a human and can also complete more objectives of the game. Wolf Link is fun too, but not as practical.

Yeah, normal Link is the better of the two IMO.
Wolf Link was a nice addition though, just couldn't do as much as normal Link could like others mentioned.

normal link plawks.

wolf link got to be annoying as hell.

i do like the attack you use with midna as wolf link...plus running around digging things up is fun

regular link! Just because on the first wolf link level, i died like 90 times, and i about wanted to take the game back...those black monsters were impossible to see in the sewer...

If you could see my background it would answer this question, but you can't so I will just say, Wolf Link. But I still really like normal link, no question there.

I liek beeyin difrent

normal link is the best. mostly because you can use a lot of different weapons and because you can't do that many moves as a wolf. The only thing I like about being a wolf is digging, using that cool move, killing poes, and make everybody freak out in castle town.

No way I hate being human, wolf is the best. I LOVE FIGHTING THE SHADOW BEASTS! Those ones that make a portal open. ITS SO MUCH FUN just jumping on them then biting their head off, it looks hilarious. And wolf link is so much more simple, but they should of added 1 more attack, maybe a howl that calls in another animal or something to help fight i dunno lol.

And Twilight is so crap, they copied atleast 95% of Twilight Princess from Orcarina of Time (Which I beat 4 times btw)

Last edited:
Back