north american one night only tournament

ilikecookies

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
B.C.
Wii Online Code
3054-3489-6043-9855
INFORMATION

Doosta and I plan on making one night only tournaments every 1st and 3rd sunday of every month. A thread will be made that Wednesday, so keep your eyes open

-The tournament starts at 5 pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. NO EXCUSES! It should end by 7pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

-This will be a one night only tournament so you must be free on this sunday night.

-If you want to join, pm either myself or doosta with your friend code.

RULES

-This is a first come first serve thing there will be no replacements what so ever, if your opponent doesn't show, you move on.

-If there is a disconnection, the player with the most point at time of disconnection gets the win.

-You must be free sunday night

-You have to be logged onto wiichat, with this thread open during the tournament to check for updates for who your next opponent is. (press f5 to refresh the page)

-Scores must be posted once your match is over. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of both players

-Friend code must provided. To make it easier, add everyone in the tournament to your friend's roster before the tournament starts. Best by saturday, so you you can move on to the next round quicker. There shouldn't be any excuses that there is problems, if they are already added.

MATCH RULES

Difficulty: 5 (for goalies)
Matches: 3 games
Time Limit: 3 minutes
Default Stadium: The Vice

PLAYERS

doosta - Austin 227740 882560
ilikecookies - Joel 386653 767044
wario2ooo - wario2ooo 287869 511033
ZeLdA4LiFe - Hugo 442488 366130
{Axtlár} - {Axtlar} 146135 767150
Wiitime - yankees 034466 539783
zapasant93 - 064533466806
jorgelink - jorge 094595 995482
maxpouliot - max 279279-586251
TitansATB - Faheed 463963 185826
FWELR - FWELR 326524 211436
Rocko - Rocko 274984 992046
Teylewr - Tyler 086006 054892
warwick - [wt]warwick 485438 015700

Match ups!

[STRIKE]{Axtlár} - {Axtlar} vs FWELR - FWELR *[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]TitansATB - Faheed * vs ZeLdA4LiFe - Hugo [/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]zapasant93 - santi * vs warwick - [wt]warwick[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]maxpouliot - max * vs Rocko - Rocko[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]wario2ooo - wario2ooo vs Wiitime - yankees *[/STRIKE]
ilikecookies - Joel * [STRIKE]vs jorgelink - jorge[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]doosta - Austin vs Teylewr - Tyler*[/STRIKE]

Give your opponent 10 minutes to show up after the round starts. If they don't show up you move on.

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
um.....ADD ME XD

:lol:

You've already been added and everyone else who wanted to join from the other tourny thread

If you want to join, pm either ilikecookies or myself with your friend code and you're in. The more peoiple the merrier.

I would like everyone who said they would join on the other thread to confirm here though.

ilikecookies said:
I would like everyone who said they would join on the other thread to confirm here though.

Take v6jbird out he won't be able to make it sunday. I'll be able to get more people to join also. Try to convince the people in tourny from the other side to convert over

doosta said:
Take v6jbird out he won't be able to make it sunday. I'll be able to get more people to join also. Try to convince the people in tourny from the other side to convert over

Alright. I added everyone from that thread I do believe.

And everyboby should post game name with code (because it will be hard to find out who is who if everybody is conncted at the same time!)... Mine is Max

maxpouliot said:
And everyboby should post game name with code (because it will be hard to find out who is who if everybody is conncted at the same time!)... Mine is Max

That's a very good idea, if you haven't added the people in the tournament yet, add them now so there won't be any hassles come tournament time.

Titan: 5pm pst = 8pm est. The tournament should last no longer then 2 hours depending on how many people we get.

Alright, I tried to update. I don't know everyones ursername though.

ilikecookies said:
Alright, I tried to update. I don't know everyones ursername though.

Zelda=hugo
Wiitime=yankees
{Axtlár}={Axtlár}

Back