Not a dig at the Wii but...

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
...there really is some terrible games available for it!

I was in HMV at dinner and theres games like Party Games, Telly Addicts, Dogz/Catz, Pippa Funnell, My Horse And Me, Cranium, and a few other random titles too.

Publishers and Nintendo should be ashamed at allowing such trash to be released!!

Its msinly for LITTLE kids i mean what sane 17 year old is playing Dogz,My horse and me and still singing along with High school musical as he plays it?Well besides Zac Efron and Aaron Carter.....

mushroomedmario said:
meh, i don't see how this affects me in anyway, i just buy the good games

Same

Plus lately it has been Ubisoft releasing those crap games, like My Horse and Me.
There is good games around these ones as well, with better ones coming. By the end of this year, or early next expect much of the bad titles to go or not come to Wii as often as before.

I have no intention of buying any of them either! It just amazes me they were ever made!

Uh, newsflash?! Little kids enjoy videogames too.
Not every game is ~ZOMG oh SO hXc FPS to pwn n00bz~
Let the little ones have their games. They aren't complaining about the amount of substanceless zombie killing games out there. Nobody is pushing My Horse and Me into your shopping cart.

There's a market for them so Nintendo will.

But yes, it is annoying when they take up room on the shelves ¬_¬

i played My Horse and Me... i did poorly. :)

my horse went lame, then to the glue factory :yesnod:

I'm all for the kids games, Mario Party and Carnival Games look very good for what they are. I'm referring to the poor quality rubbish that graces the shelves. Done properly the kids games could be very good.

There's this great Devo song. It's called "Freedom of Choice" and it was the first song to be in a music video! But besides that, you don't HAVE to buy them! Plenty of little ones enjoy those games. We're not DOGS, we can choose what to buy.

I just added that dog part because it's in the song. Great song...

VidyaVince said:
Unfortunately, those games are targeted for the Wii's main demographic. :frown2:

I beg to differ. I think that with the Wii, there's no set demographic; which, in Nintendo's case, is a brilliant move. Sure, there's games for the children...the little ones, that is...and then there's games for Nintendo's core fanbase. There's innovative games which you won't find on other systems, there's games you can play with the whole family, there's some "adult-oriented" games (not as much as the 360 or PS3, but still.), et cetera. And don't forget about the Virtual Console, which is updated a couple times a month. :D

Marc said:
...there really is some terrible games available for it!

I was in HMV at dinner and theres games like Party Games, Telly Addicts, Dogz/Catz, Pippa Funnell, My Horse And Me, Cranium, and a few other random titles too.

Publishers and Nintendo should be ashamed at allowing such trash to be released!!

PS 2 = parapper the rapper and parapper the rapper 2. Nuff said.

Back