Not a glitch!!

riley66

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
I was playing Zelda and was in the desert area where there is quick sand...now people who have played know that you walk slower once in quicksand. Some of you may have noticed that you begin to walk slower once you are out of the quicksand too- yet it only happens in one room. This happened over and over again to me before i finally realised it was not a glitch, it was invisable rats weighing me down. Anyone else think the same thing?

riley66 said:
I was playing Zelda and was in the desert area where there is quick sand...now people who have played know that you walk slower once in quicksand. Some of you may have noticed that you begin to walk slower once you are out of the quicksand too- yet it only happens in one room. This happened over and over again to me before i finally realised it was not a glitch, it was invisable rats weighing me down. Anyone else think the same thing?
or its those beatles that swarm on you, but if yer talking about that one room where midna starts spaz'n, go into wolf form and use thy senses

yeah it was those rats haha me and my mom were like WTF?>!? and then i went into wolf form to see if there was anyhting i was missing and there was a bunch of rats and she started freaking out ahah

komio said:
yeah it was those rats haha me and my mom were like WTF?>!? and then i went into wolf form to see if there was anyhting i was missing and there was a bunch of rats and she started freaking out ahah
your mom? thats pretty awesome man, a mom who likes video games, or at least watching her child play games. but yea, those rats can get really annoying. as for the beetles, i liked letting them all swarm on me, and then letting loose a spin attack and seeing them all go flying.

phatboix91 said:
your mom? thats pretty awesome man, a mom who likes video games, or at least watching her child play games. but yea, those rats can get really annoying. as for the beetles, i liked letting them all swarm on me, and then letting loose a spin attack and seeing them all go flying.

My mom plays WoW :D

I have yet to ask her to try the Wii, but she does laugh when she sees me playing it.

komio said:

mommas boy?

Back