Not a problem but .....

dcofty

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
Wii Online Code
6429-9414-6267-1011
Ok guys, I have been hanging around here for awhile and have decided to ask
a question, my wii sends me the same messages via the connect24 everyday
1) Is the message about the internet channel 2) is about the news channel.. is anyone else getting these messages constant? If so then not a big deal.

Nah i got them once i delted them and that was it never got one since.

Thanks

Thanks, for some reason I get them everyday lol.

I got the Forecast Channel message once, telling me it had been released, and the Internet Channel one as well. Haven't had a message about the News Channel though...

Yea I got that one, and the news one tells me about the channel and has a update button at the bottom of it but when updateing it says i have the latest ver. I am sure that once they go live with the news feed it will update, but i delete delete and delete... its not biggy :)

Perhaps the News Channel message only sent to Americans, because I don't think us Brits got it. I definitely didn't.

The News Channel is released on the 27th of January. I can't wait. Not in a stupidly-excited way, but I like how the Wii is really shaping up and adding more material. Plus, a News Channel will be pretty handy and I'm interested in how it is going to look.

Yep I agree, Its getting there, I hope Nintendo continues to tweak and work on it. But its great as it is

Back