not enough variation for online play

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
Don't you guys think its too repetitive to just play the same best of 3, 3 minute matches over and over again? I'm talking about ranked matches. They could've maybe added a few different leagues such as beginner, pro, veteran etc. Or maybe even small touraments you can enter, so like starts with 8 people then gets narrowed down to 4, then 2 then the winner gets points maybe?

I don't know I just think that ranked matches get boring too quickly.

anyone else think this?

i live in the US, so i dont know yet.. DOes it show all the rankings like whos in first or does it just tell u what ur rank is??

No i dont agree with you at all, if people played different length games then how would the point system combat that? Generally longer games = more goals therefore more points.

The variety comes from the build you select for your team and the power ups.

Wiitime said:
i live in the US, so i dont know yet.. DOes it show all the rankings like whos in first or does it just tell u what ur rank is??

Yeah you get seasonal rankings, daily rankings, a couple of others which I can't remember. This is a good system but i think they could have had more than one league.

GMaster1000 said:
No i dont agree with you at all, if people played different length games then how would the point system combat that? Generally longer games = more goals therefore more points.

The variety comes from the build you select for your team and the power ups.
I understand what you mean. But they could have had different leagues such as 3 minute match leagues, 4 minute match leagues etc.

so it says ( made up names)

Yanksrock-110pts
Wiirules-108pts
etc??

thats pretty cool. well maybe for SSBB they will have more then 1 league. ia am sure nintendo will be aware of what ppl dont like and like and what they want.. hopefully lol

Wiitime said:
so it says ( made up names)

Yanksrock-110pts
Wiirules-108pts
etc??

thats pretty cool. well maybe for SSBB they will have more then 1 league. ia am sure nintendo will be aware of what ppl dont like and like and what they want.. hopefully lol
yes, theres thousands in the league though so you have to play alot if you want to be up the top.

but each league is 7 days (i think) so you get the chance to have another go at coming
1st every week :)

sounds cool.... cant wait untill it comes out... hopefully it will have a headset so ppl can communicate during the game.. do u think that if a headset came out after the game is released, would it work with strikers??

i will probably never get to the top, but hey, u never know lol

Nintendo would be losing money and probfit if they give people free wii points.
My idea is not as fun but cool that you can give 100 points to enter a tournament then you get prizes for ranks like 1st place get 3000 or a certain amount determining on the amount of players.

Back