not everthing i expected

kirkwood973

THE ONE AND ONLY
Dec 1, 2006
new jersey
Wii Online Code
4697-7108-2206-9203
halo 3 was awsome dont get me wrong but it just wasnt everything i was waiting for the ending was ok and the gameplay was great not to mention the amazing graphics playing this on a 42 inch flat panel hdtv but i found it a lil short. when it was all said and done i didnt feel the same as i did when i beat halo and halo 2 but maybe its just the feeling of unacomplishment now knowing that
the master chief dies
it was a heartbreaker but i cant help putting down the controller and playing it all over again. now im just waiting on playing Halo Wars it ought to feed my hunger to destroy more brutes but untill then it looks like im playing my halo triology over and over again.

Halo 3 is the greatest of all three. They incorporated good physics, and alot of destructibility. I'm sure my friend is going to enjoy this birthday gift for a long time.
Even if
master chief dies
it happened for a reason...
And you can't be 100% sure thats what happened to him(of what i hear, I haven;t seen the ending.

D S said:
Halo 3 is the greatest of all three. They incorporated good physics, and alot of destructibility. I'm sure my friend is going to enjoy this birthday gift for a long time.
Even if
master chief dies
it happened for a reason...
And you can't be 100% sure thats what happened to him(of what i hear, I haven;t seen the ending.
the other 2 were longer though. . .

Length is not what I was looking for. Besides, would you have liked to keep the same graphics, and have more length? if they m,made it too long, it would have cost to much, and been to repetitive. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm sure they had a reason. The story can only go so far.

Not many current games, incorporates things placed in water, to be following with the water current, halo 3 does. The HDTV compatibility makes it even better. it is by far, the best game i've seen.

hmm i disagree with the 1st halo 3 being the best, i think 2 is better

D S said:
Length is not what I was looking for. Besides, would you have liked to keep the same graphics, and have more length? if they m,made it too long, it would have cost to much, and been to repetitive. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm sure they had a reason. The story can only go so far.

Not many current games, incorporates things placed in water, to be following with the water current, halo 3 does. The HDTV compatibility makes it even better. it is by far, the best game i've seen.
well i personally like games over 6 hours long, call me weird.

I'd rather have worse graphics and a longer storyline.

It would be repetative? not all long games are repetative.

I suggest to those of you who have beaten the game you go back and replay it. This time watch through the credits. After that there should be another short scene.

Syntax said:
I suggest to those of you who have beaten the game you go back and replay it. This time watch through the credits. After that there should be another short scene.
Yes, listen to Syntax. You have missed the complete ending. Go replay the last level on legendary, watch after the credits for another scene, and then watch the scene that comes with beating it on legendary. You will get the true ending and your opinions may change.
It was a shame though that it was a little short, if it was longer it would've been nice, but we can't have everything and it was still an incredible game.

I bought a core last night and beat Halo 3 within 5 hours. I don't think theres too many games worth $60, maybe becuase I'm a tight ass. But it was good. I was a little disappointed that you have to have atleast 2 wireless controllers to play slayer or deathmatch...or whatever.

I'd recommend it to any Halo fan. Or anybody who likes shooters.

im not going to buy a game for $50 and only play it for a couple of days i want a game that makes me stay up late and go to work late

and one more thing whats with the absence with computer BOTS i thought this would be the game that finally gave me a solo player slayer

Syntax said:

i completly understand that there is a hidden scene after u beat the game with legendary just as there has been with the others

Then why didn't you wait to watch after the credits?
:wtf:
If you knew, then you should have watched passed the credits...oh well.
Oh and btw, the game has incredible replay value, every campaign level is really fun to play again (Excluding the eighth level...). Also who needs bots when you can play online? A lot of people that own a 360 are connected to Xbox live, so why need bots when you can play against REAL people?

ok i beat it on legendary saw the extra 2 minutes of that master chief scene it was alright but didnt change my outlook and as for playing online and no need for bots... well your stupid not everyone has the access to the internet or somepeople are just too lazy or uneducated to hook up xbox live or people like me live at school and when we go back home our old school parents dont have internet anymore since we moved out.

Back